Contributor

Upcoming Affinity TSV? Anyone know?

I'm betting it's earrings

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Affinity TSV? Anyone know?

@Marypc wrote:

I'm betting it's earrings

The information is on the home page under "Hottest Deals".

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Yep, earrings.  They are easy to ship.

Honored Contributor

For a TSV of unknown quality, the prices don't seem great.

Respected Contributor

Well, I caved on these. I love hugging earrings and was looking for a pair for a long time, but never found anything.  The $5.50 shipping annoys me but there ya go...  I hope they are lasting quality- Many jewelry items I’ve gotten from Q have broken.  Hoping they arent junky and break quickly. 

Valued Contributor

@Skyegirl21

You've got company!  I just caved and got the huggie earrings too.  I was also looking for quite a while for this style in diamonds and really just could not find what I wanted. Sort of surprising but there it is.  A little bird told me that I was getting a practical present from my husband (a food dehydrator!) so hey, a girl needs some sparkle too, right?  I have small ears with thinner lobes so I went with the 1/2 carat verson. It looked nice on the model so hopefully it's not too teeny-tiny and will hang correctly  The setting looks sturdy to me and it comes with a pretty red jewelry box so I think you don't have to worry about breakage in shipping. 

I have a white gold wedding set so fortunately for me I was not in the market for the 14K gold version as they are already on wait list!   Merry Christmas to us!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The diamonds are I2...industrial quality, flawed diamonds with numerous inclusions. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

The diamonds are I2...industrial quality, flawed diamonds with numerous inclusions. 

@Trinity11  Your post made me LOL.  I think your post should be reproduced on the gift card for these earrings: 

"Merry Christmas!!!  These diamonds are I2... Industrial Quality, flawed diamonds with numerous inclusions.  Enjoy!!!"

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Trinity11  Your post made me LOL.  I think your post should be reproduced on the gift card for these earrings: 

"Merry Christmas!!!  These diamonds are I2... Industrial Quality, flawed diamonds with numerous inclusions.  Enjoy!!!"

@faeriemoon The vendor is really over-doing how fabulous those earrings are. As a gemologist GIA certified, it really bothers me when I2 goods are represented as being beautiful diamonds...

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon

@Trinity11

Ouch.  Point taken.  But the vendor did show a graphic to the viewer on what I2 looked like in terms of inclusions. 

Well we will see what they look like in person.  I think the I2 point is much more important in larger solitaire stones like an engagement ring where flaws are more visible and chipping could occur.  In micropave earrings maybe not so much!  I have a tanzanite ring with an I2 diamond halo and they really sparkle and shine. So fingers crossed!