Trusted Contributor

Re: Under Cabinet Lighting TSV

@Teddixat  I googled Good Eath recharable lighting and  came up with $19.98...at Lowes

Honored Contributor

According to the product page, these are exclusive to QVC until 12/31.  I'm not sure if that is incorrect or what others are finding aren't identical to these.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  could be true...  what I found may not be exactly the same.. It may be QVC has different colors- I only saw white at the site I visited.. Just wanted to plug looking local...  Thought shipping was high for this TSV!

Esteemed Contributor

Love under the counter and use them sort of like a night too.

They are pretty easy to wire and perhaps mate with a switch.  Then you can go long.

Esteemed Contributor

I have motion dectector ones from Amazon that have worked great for over 2 years. Charge about once a month. Not interested in different colors so I would pass even if I needed them. 

Valued Contributor

After reading the reviews on this product listed under another item number, it seems to have major issues maintaining a charge, or even working at all. Awful lot of people complained of non-working units.Too many one star reviews for my comfort.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder what happens when the batteries die out? Can those be replaced or will the entire light need to be thrown away once the batteries go bad?

I bought a cordless sweeper one time and when the battery went bad I had to throw the entire sweeper in the trash because the battery could not be replaced! What a crock and bad for the environment.

Respected Contributor

This is exactly what I am looking for for under my kitchen cabinets and my basement stairs and a small dark closet.  However, the short amount of time that it keeps a charge is a no-go for me.  I really don't want to bother with charging every 2-3 days, especially for the closet.  I'll wait and hope to find a better solution.

Valued Contributor

They sell them at Home Depot

Frequent Contributor

I have the originals for more than a year. I absolutely love them. I charge them appx once a week. They are great!