Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Anybody else unable to buy the TSV online?  When I click on TSV or put in the item number, the boot comes up, but no choice of colors and no buying options.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unable to buy TSV Online?

Yes, I have had this problem on a TSV. Not this time as I am not ordering. However, it seems when a very popular item or TSV is on there have been times when I have been unable to complete a transaction even if I switch to my phone from iPad.  I have actually lost out and had to go on waitlist.  Don't know if it is our service or QVC. Very annoying. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just checked, and when I click on TSV all of the options come up for me.

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.--Colette

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Not for me.  I guess I must not need them.  :-)

Thanks.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi @Icegoddess,

Sorry to hear that, I'll pass this along to IT. I actually got these boots myself, I needed winter boots badly! If you change your mind and would like help ordering let us know. I'm in until 3:30, I'll help you order them myself if you'd like. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you are still having problems re-boot your computer & try again or try another browser.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi @Icegoddess,

Sorry to hear that, I'll pass this along to IT. I actually got these boots myself, I needed winter boots badly! If you change your mind and would like help ordering let us know. I'm in until 3:30, I'll help you order them myself if you'd like. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

It's still doing it to me today.  Only for the TSV.  I have rebooted and cleared cache.  It doesn't do it if I use another browser, but that's a big PITB.  I am using Google Chrome and I'm on a Mac if that helps your IT folks.  This is what it looks like.

screenshot_78.jpg

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi @Icegoddess,

Thank you, hopefully this should help our IT department narrow things down! I sent this along the other day, but I'm going to re-forward with the print screen and the browser information. Sorry that this keeps happening. Smiley Sad

If you ever are unable to order though, just tag me, as long as I am in for the day I can help you order. You'll get the moderator special ordering treatment! Ha ha! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi @Icegoddess,

Thank you, hopefully this should help our IT department narrow things down! I sent this along the other day, but I'm going to re-forward with the print screen and the browser information. Sorry that this keeps happening. Smiley Sad

If you ever are unable to order though, just tag me, as long as I am in for the day I can help you order. You'll get the moderator special ordering treatment! Ha ha! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Thanks.  I prefer ordering online because I use Ebates or Shop at Home which you can't use using the app or phone orders.  I was only slightly interested in the boots yesterday but might have bit had I been able to order.  Not interested in today's TSV, but thought there might be some glitch they could fix.  Or maybe it's just my computer being problematic.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Happened to me for the Isaac tsv and the Keurig.  I hope they get this fixed pretty darn soon.  The site obviously needs upgrading.