Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

This brand mimics the brand Lug here I think.  I don't like either of these styles especially for a 'purse'.  first they have way too many pockets - how do keep track of where you stashed everything?  Too crazy for me even though I love to be organized in a handbag, a few pockets does me just fine.

This brand also looks like the cheap version of Lug and today's special really more looks like a diaper bag.  No thanks for many reasons.  As for the dangling monkey - I think it's not necessary, makes the bag look childish, and cheapens it even more.

@PINKdogWOOD  I have Lug and have looked at Kipling many times at TJM or Marshall's.  The Kipling is much better made than Lug or Travelon.   It may "look" like a cheap version of a Lug but it's not.  You can't tell much from an internet photo or from the TV.  I think it's best to see them in person before making judgment calls about them.

This^ unless you have owned a Kipling bag, you would not know...they are made very well, and are nothing like the awful cheap Travelon bags...I have a Kipling set of luggage in black that's been awesome, have had it for years...don't knock it if you've never tried it!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it