Trusted Contributor
not a fan of kipling bags, that being said, you can buy these all the time at tj maxx stores for half this price.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox           Thanks for the info, interesting.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I love handbags.... don't want to own them all, but do love them.  I guess I just don't see the point when there are Travelon, Lug and all the other brands out there that look like this....  with the same type of materials and function ...

Understand re the little Monkey and it can be taken off and given to a teen, etc.  But I think it's Meh too....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

The TSV bag looks like those tacky tasteless bags a vendor use to sell here... her husband sold shoes. Kathy someone.   UGLY big bags with dangly ****** all over them and glitter.   WHO THINKS HAVING HANGING MONKEY HEADS IS CUTE ON A BAG?????.... Really ?????

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Not wowed, but in love with monkey!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I do....lol....I think the monkey is great. If you ever see me in the airport with my Kipling Sherpa bag and large rolling suitcase, feel free to point and make fun of me. 😁 I make fun of other handbags and stuff too. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can buy monkey key chains, charms  and fobs everywhere - if that's your selling point buy it elsewhere and hang it on a nicer bag.

That being said if you can buy any type of handbag charm or fob if that is appealing to your eye.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Don't care for the TSV at all.   

I don't get my bags dirty.   They're either in my lap or on the car seat or I wear a cross body.   

It's too utilitarian for me 

I put mine on the kids' seat on my shopping cart so I need to wipe mine down often.

I'm not lugging my bag around the supermarket.

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Kipling bags are fun.  They are light and functional. I don't limit myself to one brand or style.  Love my Louie V as well as my Kiplings....Varity is the spice of life

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Well stated.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
not a fan of kipling bags, that being said, you can buy these all the time at tj maxx stores for half this price.

@willomenia  That was my point above, earlier in the thread.