Super Contributor

UPDATE on TSV Little Lanterns on 10/29

QVC broke a record of shipping. I ordered in the afternoon of the TSV & less than 24 hours they were on my doorstep. They did not come from the vendor but QVC in Rocky Mount, N.C. Now I live in another state & 100's of miles from N.C. & they almost broke Amazon's record of delivery. I am so pleased with these & I tested all of them & they all work & give out so much light. They will be a life saver if you have a power outage. I definitely would give these as a gift. Hope everyone that bought them are as pleased as I am.

Respected Contributor

Re: UPDATE on TSV Little Lanterns on 10/29

[ Edited ]

I sure like mine and gave as gifts last year.  Mine are still going strong and used in a big storm in August and so glad I had all the lights I have in this house.

I can't resist certain things and having several of for those just in case moments.

I too have been receiving a lot of items very fast.  Thrilled because most are gifts but a few gifts for me too.  My shears came fast and was totally surprised.

Enjoy.

Regular Contributor

@Diamonds22   Good for you.  I also orderd (2) sets of the TSV and mine are showing "Preparing Your Order".  Go figure.

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of the little lanterns just after midnight EDT. I got the in process note on my order. I went to check on another order and now both of the sets are on backorder. I ordered early and all the color choices were available. I didn't order at the last minute. And, then they wonder why we get irritated.

Respected Contributor

Mine are still IN PROCESS. Ridiculous. How much more time until shipping? Then it will take forever when shipped Mail Innovation, if I even get it! I’ve had a number of Mail Innovation packages LOST.
Respected Contributor

does anyone have the item number for these lanterns? i did a search and couldn't find anything. thanks all.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

does anyone have the item number for these lanterns? i did a search and couldn't find anything. thanks all.

I think it's this one:

https://www.qvc.com/SecureBrite-Set-of-2-Large-and-2-Mini-Lanterns.product.V37270.html

@10sluvr