Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Storage Bags... NOT CANVAS!

@Q4u, I know that you've already called twice about the bags, but it may be worth the time to jot off an email so that QVC is compelled to send you a written response. That response will document that they already have record of your telephone complaint about the product, how you were instructed to handle the return and the promised refund.     

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Q4u, I know that you've already called twice about the bags, but it may be worth the time to jot off an email so that QVC is compelled to send you a written response. That response will document that they already have record of your telephone complaint about the product, how you were instructed to handle the return and the promised refund.     

Excellent advice, and I'm thinking that's a good idea.  Thanks .. just fed up with this stuff.  It's everywhere anymore.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Check DOKEHOM thick ultra size storage bag , 12 99 ( the Big A ) great bags.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 I have not received mine yet, and like an idiot I did not take a screen shot of the description indicating that they were canvas bags, how do I go about returning these without being called a liar now that QVC has changed the description?

I just wrote to Customer Care to see if they can help, they have always been helpful in the past, keeping my fingers crossed!

Valued Contributor

They are not canvas but they work great for storing seasonal items or extra bedding. I have several under my beds and they have maintained their seal for several seasons so far. They are not for display but are fine for a few years use as closet, garage, basement or underbed storage.

Honored Contributor

You can also cut and paste the entire listing (including pics) to Word and print it out to have a hard copy.... Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

The listing still states it's canvas if you want to cut and paste it..... 

Honored Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

They are not canvas but they work great for storing seasonal items or extra bedding. I have several under my beds and they have maintained their seal for several seasons so far. They are not for display but are fine for a few years use as closet, garage, basement or underbed storage.

Thanks but I have canvas already and wanted more of them.  I love the fabric, and that's what I thought I was buying.... because that's what they said they were and I wouldn't have purchased them had they said what they were really made of.....  

Respected Contributor

I have never found the Q to offer any kind of deal of the century on any product.  I'm so sorry the public was misled with the description but someone must of realized if the deal is that great, there must be something wrong somewhere.

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

SORRY....

....the description of the item on line says it's a canvas.  I own canvas storage bags and paid about $29 apiece for them so I thought what a great deal.  But they aren't canvas.  They are a plastic-ish material that supermarkets sell for their re-usable bags...

If this is anything like the material in the bags I've bought from two local supermarkets, it'll degrade, break down, tear, and otherwise self destruct. I've picked up empty bags by the handles and the bag has fallen away.  I've put something in one and it went right through the material. It's bad enough that it's not the apparently advertised canvas, but if it's that material, it's even worse.