Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Storage Bags... NOT CANVAS!

Someone who purchased these should report them to their local Better Business Bureau for advertising that isn't accurate.  I bet they sold them in hopes many wouldn't bother sending them back.  That's probably why they put them on as a TSV, to dump them fast.  This type of thing happens more, and more, on QVC.  I was really tempted when I saw them, but those vacuum bags never work well for me.  I've never had luck opening and closing them more than 2 or 3 times.  After that, they zipper never works right.

Honored Contributor

Re: UPDATE: TSV Storage Bags... NOT CANVAS!

@Q4u wrote:

I bought this TSV and received them today and boy what a disappointment.

UPDATE:  After two phone calls to customer service, AND making the requested notation on the return slip.... I WAS CHARGED THE $9 FOR RETURN SHIPPING!  

I just called again and requested that the $9 shipping be returned to my credit card.  I will check in a while to see that happens.

IF YOU RETURNED THIS ITEM... MAKE SURE YOU CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR SHIPPING COSTS WERE RETURNED TO YOU!

Oh, and by the way, I was extremely nice to the CS rep and received an odd, cold response from her....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

They always charge me for return shipping and I always return by Fedx. I'm use to it by now, just have to call CS and they refund the charges. I shouldn't have to do this each time but I have complained each time its done and nothing changes!

I returned these bags also, I called CS first and asked to make a note on my acct.  Will see what happens.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I bought this TSV and received them today and boy what a disappointment. The  

@Q4u  Item number?

Super Contributor

I almost bought these ( they looked nice on TV) ..  I was afraid the vacuum bags wouldn't work for me.  

I thought they were canvas also...

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I bought this TSV and received them today and boy what a disappointment. The  

@Q4u  Item number?

Item #V34747

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tylerpoo wrote:

They always charge me for return shipping and I always return by Fedx. I'm use to it by now, just have to call CS and they refund the charges. I shouldn't have to do this each time but I have complained each time its done and nothing changes!

I returned these bags also, I called CS first and asked to make a note on my acct.  Will see what happens.

Customers shouldn't have to do this, especially if you use QVC's return label (I always do) and if I think a shipping refund should come to me (I've rarely asked for something like this) I always call CS so they can make a notation on my account.... and with this sale I've talked to a total of 3 reps AND made a notation on my return slip!!  It should have been taken care of with no more input from me.

If there is a genuine mistake made by a company... there is a 50/50 chance (an equal chance) that the mistake can be in favor of the customer as well as against the customer!

When those percentages change to errors always in favor of the company and never (or rarely) in favor of the customer then I believe there is a policy in place dictating it.   I believe that the policty is to always charge postage return costs unless the customer absolutely insists, or is a nuisance (that would be me lol).  

The problem with favoring the company in order to boost revenue is that the customer eventually gets fed up with the inequity... so much so that their buying can be affected!  Once the customer base begins to slip, more and more customers weigh if they really want to continue purchasing from a company they distrust refunding, distrust the quality of their items, their presentation (It's made of Canvas when it's not) and then the ultimate insult, making the customer work hard in order to get a return shipping refund.

I have to say that I still love QVC... but there are a lot of items I will not buy because of quality, the effort of a return, not fitting, etc.  but I keep hoping things improve.  But if it doesn't improve there will come a day that even I'll stop trying.