Honored Contributor

@RANGERS48

They look like apple two seven two nine six one.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic

I hit you for best answer, but it noted best answer to the postings above and below yours.  I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a problem with sizing last time there was a jean TSV?  They split the fashion/jean colors into different item numbers.  Lots of complaints about sizing.  I don't like the numeric sizing, so a pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18

I remember, now that you mention it.  I did not get them last time, but figured I'd give them a try this time around.  I went up one size from the measurements to allow for material and then called customer service and had them change the order to a higher size - so I went up two sized from the click here measurements.  I hope they fit!  What kind of sizing problem was it last time - certain colors?

Honored Contributor

If they've sent out an email,  it's not a secret. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Strange, no email on this one and didn't see this in the

Insider. 

Valued Contributor

I received an email late on 12/30.  I haven't checked the Insider but debating if I will be ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

On the petite model she has rolled up the jeans. They are not fitting properly in the crotch area. They look like they bag in the front. I do not think they are a good look. Jackie said she is wearing a size 4 but she has the dark denim and you can not see how they really fit. They are too long on everyone.

Valued Contributor

Why no easy pay on a TSV?  Plus having the buy more and save, some are ordering at least 2 and no easy pay which would help a lot.  

Wish QVC would be more flexible so really disappointed there is no easy pay.

Trusted Contributor

What Jackie failed to mentioned during the TSV kickoff is that the normal Denim colors - Indigo, Antique, and Bleach are 1" smaller in the hips than the colored denim - White, Teal Desert Coral.  QVC scrolled it on the screen so I happened to catch it.  Very disappointed that neither Jackie nor Gary brought this important detail to their customer's attention.  Most people will assume the measurements are the same.  And frankly they should be for a TSV. If you are in between sizes you may need to size up in the denim choices.