Valued Contributor

Is anyone else disgusted by watching the hosts and vendors remove their dead skin from their feet? Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Without the demo how would they show that it really works??  Dry dead skin is everywhere and a fact of life.  Dead skin falls off your body continuously and is what most of the dust around actually is!  It was that demo that got me to purchase.  Without it I would just have ignored the presentation.  There would be no presentation without the demo.   

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Without the demo how would they show that it really works??  Dry dead skin is everywhere and a fact of life.  Dead skin falls off your body continuously and is what most of the dust around actually is!  It was that demo that got me to purchase.  Without it I would just have ignored the presentation.  There would be no presentation without the demo.   

Using the bathroom is a fact of life, but I do not need to observe others doing so. Products like this are sold in stores without people sitting there with dead skin falling off their feet. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one last year after seeing the demo, wouldn't have even paid any attention to it without seeing it in action. Some things do gross me out, but this isn't one of them. For example, I don't like the PooPouri sales discussion.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

It was kind of gross  the first time or two I saw them do it ; but I bought one and let me tell ya, I love knowing that dead skin is falling  from my feet. My feet look amazing.  I don't like watching Shawn do it but in all honesty I don't like watching her sell anything.

Honored Contributor

It is a great tool for feet, love mine.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

i don't really need to see the dead skin falling off contemporaneously to get how the thing works.  but apparently some do.  

Respected Contributor

@sipp wrote:

Is anyone else disgusted by watching the hosts and vendors remove their dead skin from their feet? Woman Tongue

If you hang around QVC today your disgusted meter is going to be off the charts. Ha! I don't particularly enjoy watching it, but I am not disgusted by it. Now if David Venable comes along and starts to get down with it on his size 14's....that's another story!

But seriously, I am very interested in purchasing one of these. I just don't think I would ever use the Micro Mani in this TSV as I get regular gel manicures. I don't get pedicures so my feet could defnitely use some help. Maybe a purchase of a Micro Pedi alone would be a better deal for me. Anyone care to comment on this?

pup     

Respected Contributor

This is really the best gadget I have ever bought. Simply,it works. The key is FRESH batteries.  I got my first one here. Then I purchased last year's double set tsv to keep one at the beach and at the mountains. I went to Costco and got two to give as gifts to my pedicure loving girlfriends. They,in turn,went to Amazon and got some for gifts. I am going to get one from Amazon(or Costco if they are in stock) to put in a pedicure gift basket I'm making for the local Humane Society silent auction. So clearly I recommend this. I think price shipping may find a better deal if you only want the pedicure one. I also use the pedi on my fingers that get really dry in winter. Wow, just a few turns,add  some lotion and my fingers are smooth. 

Honored Contributor

Comparing  smoothing your feet and going to the bathroom is apples and oranges!  Going to the bathroom is a natural function - choosing to  remove dead skin on your feet isn't!  Just seeing the thingy rotate would not convince me that it actually works and is not just another worthless gadget!!  I would think it realy isn't all that great if they didn't back their claims with a visual!!  I need to see how and results which only the demo can show.  Just look away and don't watch but I want a demo on products and not jsut hey look at this gadget!!