Valued Contributor

The gadget works, but I'd prefer just a video presentation, not hosts showing their unkempt feet. Please, a little class, a little professionalism. But that's not QVC!

Respected Contributor

People really need to change the channel.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

This is one of the best things I have ever purchased at QVC. Bought one for my Brother and for my Mother too. As "Icky" as the presentation may be to some, it works. I love to wear my sandals and my feet always look like I have had them professionally done. Frankly, I wish some men would take the hint and use one. There are some disgusting feet in sandals out there! Far worse than the presentation itself! It is a magic tool!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

What grossed me out was watching Albany put her foot up on a table-no towel under her foot-and use this device......

Super Contributor

I admit its not pretty to watch but that product does work!! I've owned one for a few years and just ordered the TSV to get the mani part of it.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it totally grosses me out. I change the channel every time. 

Respected Contributor

I don't have this one but I have been using one of these for the last several years and it is definitely something that I cannot do without. I use it just about everyday, after I shower when my skin is softer. It works like a charm, I always have "baby feet". I did order the TSV essentially for the manicure piece and I do like the extension for the foot device. Use right after the shower and it works the best.

Valued Contributor

I think this is the very best purchase I've ever made from QVC in the over 26 years I've been shopping here.

I see nothing gross about the demo. It's a fact of life, skin dies, we remove it. For goodness sake, how else can they show what it does?

Some are so delicate and gross out way too easily!!  

That's how we roll in the shire..
Contributor

What i found funny was when they kept saying the new Mirco Mani was only available on QVC- guess they forgot to look on Amazon & Ebay- only thing is QVC has more rollers & a better deal for both.  I don't find anything disgusting about what the hosts are doing, if they didn't show how it worked, no one would buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@sipp wrote:

Is anyone else disgusted by watching the hosts and vendors remove their dead skin from their feet? Woman Tongue

If you hang around QVC today your disgusted meter is going to be off the charts. Ha! I don't particularly enjoy watching it, but I am not disgusted by it. Now if David Venable comes along and starts to get down with it on his size 14's....that's another story!

But seriously, I am very interested in purchasing one of these. I just don't think I would ever use the Micro Mani in this TSV as I get regular gel manicures. I don't get pedicures so my feet could defnitely use some help. Maybe a purchase of a Micro Pedi alone would be a better deal for me. Anyone care to comment on this?

pup     

I purchased only the pedi version and just love it, don't need the mani option. I gave two for Christmas last year and both parties wanted to know where they could buy another one for their husbands so the didn't have to share. Go for the pedi version, it's a great product!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop