Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Tweak'd tsv shelf life

[ Edited ]

i was wondering what the shelf life is for the products in this tsv. i watched the presentation, but that was not mentioned. i also looked on qvc's web site at some products and on Denis' web site, but did not see anything about the shelf life.

Honored Contributor

Good question!  I would like to know as well.

Honored Contributor

Probably the usual 2 yrs. unopened. 

Super Contributor

From HSN website:

What is the typical shelf life of tweak-d d Self Cleansing Treatments?
The typical shelf life of our product range is approximately two years.

https://img.hsni.com/images/content/pdf/358266_FAQ.pdf

Respected Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to post all that great info.  

Honored Contributor

I wish they would not encourage shoppers to stock up, I can tell my WEN that I have for 2 years unopened is not as potent when I do open and start using it. I can see my Tweak'd hair styling clay deteriorating in the jar only a few months after I've opened it.

Valued Contributor

@lovinglife 

thank you so much! i downloaded the file to keep as a reference.

i am not surprised that hsn has this information.  i look there where i want to know what ingredients are in some products. i rarely order a beauty product from the q because often i can find the product elsewhere for a lower price or at least free shipping.  the q really needs to put the ingredient lists back for beauty products.

again, thank you so much for taking the time to look this up.

have a great weekend and happy holidays!

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak'd tsv shelf life

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 

i agree with you about stocking up. plus, when i use to do that, almost without fail, about 9 months later, there would be a better version of the product.

i just recently opened my last gallon of WEN. i prefer tweak'd because it is easier to use. i guess i got tired of having to use so much product.

i keep the bottles that i haven't opened in a closet, that for some reason is cold all year long, even when it's 100 degrees. i think beauty products hold their potency longer when they are in a dark, cool place. i keep some moisturizer in the fridge, that i haven't opened.

maybe try putting some items in a cool, dark place, or at least in a cool place. my garage is all cement, including the walls, so big things like the wen gallons, i kept there, because it's noticeably cool there all year long also.

thank you for telling me about the clay. i ordered the scrub, which i think is a different product. when the scrub arrives, i will put some in a jar to leave out to use and put the rest in my cold closet, as i often call it.

Respected Contributor

Are you planning on not using it?