Respected Contributor

Since you only use a teaspoon or less for short hair this cleanser will last for around 6 months.  I only have to wash my hair twice a week now.  My hair has improved so much.  Thicker, growing faster, full of bounce and shine.  I use no styling products so that saves money too.  The face and body restore is a wonderful product as well.  Can't believe how much better my neck is.  No greasy residue.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak-d by Nature

[ Edited ]

I fell for the hype on the first brand he brought to Q years ago...I had greasy hair for the first time in my life. Yuck. Just the over-the-top bee stories on this stuff alone are enough to make me uninterested. He must be the modern day Marco Polo. 

Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Since you only use a teaspoon or less for short hair this cleanser will last for around 6 months.  I only have to wash my hair twice a week now.  My hair has improved so much.  Thicker, growing faster, full of bounce and shine.  I use no styling products so that saves money too.  The face and body restore is a wonderful product as well.  Can't believe how much better my neck is.  No greasy residue.

I, too, no longer have to use styling products.  It used to take Paul Mitchell's Skinny and any of a variety of curl-tamers to get my hair to look decent, plus Milk Shake leave-in conditioner.  

Honored Contributor

This product sounds like it is excellent for thick hair, unruly or curly.  I appreciate all the feedback but my hair is short and this would not benefit my type of hair.  This is more like Wen.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I have a pixie do....I use this product.  Even though I have very short hair I have noticed a big difference.  Wow.  I don't need to use styling products which also saves money.  My Magpie sister started me on this line and I'm so thankful she did.

Valued Contributor

Ladies pay more$ for body butters, so what's the difference.  

Esteemed Contributor

So where would one start with his products. For hair that is colored and gets monthly root touchups and about twice a year highlights and is thinning somewhat? No issues with dryness nor oiliness. I was looking at his various shampoos and would like to try but not sure where to begin.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

So where would one start with his products. For hair that is colored and gets monthly root touchups and about twice a year highlights and is thinning somewhat? No issues with dryness nor oiliness. I was looking at his various shampoos and would like to try but not sure where to begin.

It would be nice if their customer service would respond to questions, i have sent emails, facebook messages and tried to call to get help determing what I need for "my" hair and they have never answered, horrible customer support, then I think what if something went wrong, would anyone get back to me?  That is one thing I do like about WEN, their customer service goes above and beyond in emai, phone and active on FB as well.

Regular Contributor

First, come on,,,.,if I had a professional stylist doing my hair, it wouldn't matter what shampoo I used, no yogi berris required.  Second, I still haven't even opened the last TSV of scrub and Rise & Shine.  Nuff said.....I will save my $$ for gem day,

Respected Contributor

I used to be a hairdresser since 1969 and I have tried all the other expensive products but even after 50 years I still use Suave shampoo and cond. My hair is long, highlighted, shiny and beautiful. I went to Walmart yesterday and bought my shampoo for 2.00. I was told years ago Suave is PH balanced and good for your hair so I'll stick to Suave and keep getting compliments! 

I did try Wen, this guys products before and Redkin and they were okay. I do my own hair and that's one thing I haven't had to spend money on all these years.