Respected Contributor

That guy Dennis can sell snow to and Eskimo. I keep trying his products and they seem to be to conditioning for my straight fine hair. I bought the TSV on HSN the other day and tried it on Sunday. I have to say my hair looked great, Today I styled it and it looked great. I might have used a tad to much but I am going to try it again. I am a beekman shampoo fan, I don't know why I buy Tweak-d except that I like Dennis. 

Contributor
I took a chance and bought the February 2020 TSV of Tweak'd by Nature super-size hair and body set (Cleansing Hair Treatment in the berry scent and Dhatelo Restore All-Purpose Rescue Cream). After using them a few times, I really like these products, but their fragrances are stronger than I had hoped. The standard scent is so potent, bordering on oppressive. The berry scented hair cleanser is alright. When this quarantine situation is over, I won’t be able to use them on days when I’ll be near friends who have fragrance sensitivities. Also, as a courtesy to others, I try not to wear fragrance when I’m going to a restaurant. I really wish Dennis would sell a version of each that have a very light scent or no scent.