Honored Contributor

You mean Ripped off my Nature?  OMG!  I am not paying $60 for shampoo.  I know a lot of you ladies swear by this guy but you will have to convince me.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Well, it's shampoo and a body cream, so $30 for a shampoo if you split it right down the middle.  Smiley Wink  Seriously, though, my hair is in much better shape than it has ever been.  Speaking only for myself, of course.  I am sure that there are people who absolutely hate it.  However, my coarse, curly hair feels soft and actually has movement and shine.  Plus, I only have to shampoo now about three times per week.  It seems expensive, but it lasts a good while.  Again, everyone else's mileage will vary, I'm sure.

Frequent Contributor

The restore shampoo and conditioner has really helped my hair to be less frizzy and more conditioned.  It works better than purelogy for me.  So the price is not as bad as purelogy and I have better conditioned hair.   

Esteemed Contributor

I just love, love, love these products .... I would pay double if I had to!!! ... I am so glad that Denis is back with Tweak-d 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️

Super Contributor

Tweak'd (and to be honest, the original Ojon) cleansing products are a can't live without for me! I stopped using regular shampoos over 20 years ago with Devapoo No Poo, then tried Ojon and now Tweak'd. I have long, curly, prone to frizz, dry hair that is amazing now and I am constantly told how lovely my hair is! I wash once a week...and I still use a combo of conditioners, as needed. However, NOT ordering TSV as I don't need the bucket of body lotion, and I like the original fragrance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak-d by Nature

[ Edited ]

Considering it's a two piece set, and large, I didn't think the price was terrible. Not sure it would be something for me.

Honored Contributor

I know that's not a lot for some, but it is for me!  For those that can and want to --enjoy!!!      

Right now -- I'm using baby shampoo and its working pretty well!   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  You need to use very little so it is just as economical as other products.

Respected Contributor

I love that it replaces so many products.  I honestly do no have to use any additional conditioner, so that also saves time by saving that step (and saves water for an additional rinse).  My hair is horrible with tangles but not with Tweakd!  I only wash my hair once or twice a week and use a very little amount, so the price is really reasonable all things considered. The Tweakd ingredients are high quality and better than what you pay discount drugstore prices for.  All that said, I do wish that they would sell half the amount for half the price. 

I used to think WEN was expensive - they sell huge gallon jugs for something like $200 and tell you to use something like 15-20 pumps.  That sounds excessive to me, and I have heard that it was clogging drains. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered it. Never have used his products before. I got the Yogi Berry choice and then realized that the body cream is Amber Vanilla Honey. Does anyone know what that smells like? I'm not a huge fan of amber scents.