Honored Contributor

same as the original Ojon revitalizing mist ? not so much the smell as how it works on the hair 

eta. watching the video with Amy she mentioned Ojon,

will watch later and see if they tie the 2 directly

Regular Contributor

I'd love to know which one is the most moisturizing?? 

Respected Contributor

Im trying the vanilla. It sounds like that is the original formula that got good reviews going back to Ojon days. My hair is just impossible in summer, coarse-wiry, and so porous that it frizzes at the slightest humidity- Maybe this will help... I hope.  Happy Moms day all! 🌸❤️🎉

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the difference is between this TSV and the Rhassoul Rise and Shine mist that was in a TSV a while back ? The Rhassoul has a green cap.  I can't figure out if they do the same thing or are entirely different products 😁 

thank you to anyone that can help ! Happy Mother's Day to all 🌻

Karry

Honored Contributor

I used the Tweak'd Revitalizing Mist last year in a trio set TSV.  It was horrible for my hair!  Made it dry and brittle, and damaged my hair.  Never again.  

It seems to work for others, so hope you are happy with it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TS??

[ Edited ]

I have this from an earlier offer this year.  LOVE IT.  The fullness it provides is instant and incredible and LASTS, unlike a lot of products from other brands.  I have the original scent, which is strong when first sprayed, but fades quickly.  The scent is ok IMO.  

I’m getting the TSV but trying to decide on the scent.  Wish there were a tropical offering. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TS??

[ Edited ]

I tried OJON years ago and could never get past the smell - kinda like cigarette butts in my opinion.  Maybe it has improved?  Curious to know if anyone has liked Tweak'd that couldn't tolerate OJON.

Valued Contributor

I love Tweaked product's, but I don't dare try the TSV. My hair get's very dry and straw-like because my hair does not like protein. Milk protein is close to the top of the ingredient list so I would'nt dare buy it. 

Honored Contributor

I would love to try this or other products in his line if he would remove the silicones.  The first ingredient in all three of the TSV products is a silicone which means it's more water and silicone than anything else.  And there are othe silicones down the list.  If you're going to use a flat or curling iron on it then it's great for that, but I don't and follow a more culry girl lifestyle.

Also, I am not anti-chemical, but his products do have other chemicals in them.  That doesn't really bother me except that HE talks so much about how chemicals are bad.  I just feel like he is being so hypocritical about chemicals.  He's claiming healing properties of these "natural" products yet his products do have chemicals. 

That being said I do have a couple of his products.  I love the Restore Rejuvinating Oil which he billed as the old Ojon oil.  It does not have any silicones in it and I use it as a finishing cream.  I have also used it on my face at night over my moisturizer.  I don't like the shampoo/conditioner that you put in before you wash your hair.  

Contributor

The Rise and Shine mist has the Rhassoul clay as the  featured ingredient. That line is more about volumizing. It's similar in that you can detangle and refresh and lightly condition. The Restore treatment mists feature the Dhatelo seed oil and are more conditioning for dry and damaged hair. I have both but my personal preference is the Restore mist.I spray on my hair after cleansing, first thing in the morning and before bed. I do spray my pillow also. Helps with static.I spray my chest and arms also.It does make my hair silky and shiny. I love the Amber vanilla scent, but since I already have a lot I ordered the chocolate. I have the rare treasure chocolate treatment cleanser so I know it will smell good. ( I have shoulder length blonde highlighted hair)