Trusted Contributor

Tweak’d Above The Clouds- help needed

I am trying this for the first time. Following the instructions for volume but have a question. Should I still use my normal styling products with this set? Or will that negate the results from the shampoo & conditioner? 

I usually use a mousee or styling creme after shampooing. I'm interested in hearing from those that use Tweak'd whether you also use styling products on your hair. TIA.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak’d Above The Clouds- help needed

I use my regular styling products after I shampoo/condition with Tweak'd. Depending on what style I'm going for (straight or wavy) I use different things. Sometimes I just use a dab of Tweak'd on my damp hair as a leave-in for frizz. 

BTW, Above the clouds smells amazing! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have used other styling products when I shampoo with Tweak'd but I have been buying more of the line as I like using the same label to get the best result, just my opinion.  It's working well for me.

I use a Calista styling product and the only things I use to clease and condition my hair are Tweak'd products and I have no problems

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try it and see what happens. Technically you can use your usual products but you may like to try the Tweak'd styling products at some point.  The Rise & Shine revitalizing mist, volumizing clayditioner, styling balm, and finishing spray all live in my bathroom, but I still have some other brand products too.  

New Contributor

Tweak'd has a wonderful Mousse and i use that at my roots as well as the revitalizing Mist as an all over spray leave in!! Myn hair has never been so soft, full and healthy!!

Love Tweak'd!!!! Hope this helps!! Everybodys hair is different and you have to find out which works best!! I am a Tweak'd user in all products!!! 

Respected Contributor

i use my redken guts and hot sets. If i'm just staying home, i don't use anything and give my hair a rest.