Super Contributor

Re: Tsv’s. Canceling an order

When did that start. I know Hsn u can cancel up until 12 midnight
Super Contributor

I did try. Thank you though
Esteemed Contributor

Weird, I have canceled orders with no problem.  Also, I have edited the color option.  I buy on impulse because of the hard sell, then read the reviews and cancel.  I will have to be more cautious because they have changed so many policies.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have curtailed drastically placing any more orders, if any, with QVC because of this change.  If they would allow changes or cancellations up to midnight on the same day like HSN does then I would be fine that with that.  I expect HSN will follow suit like QVC has.  However, I can spend my money elsewhere easily and I do.

Respected Contributor

@Tara811 wrote:
So I ordered the phone soap in the wrong color as a gift. About 20 minutes later I went to cancel the order and was told I couldn’t as it was processing. Has anyone else experienced this. Tia

Yes and they say it’s in processing and then it takes 5-7 days to ship. What a laugh.

Respected Contributor

@Tara811  I was able to cancel an order recently.  I had placed it four hours prior, so I guess it depends.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Greed, greedy, GREEDIER!  Q doesn't give 2 ..... about the customer any more - not for a long time.  I was just told that after you place an order, if the packing slip has been added, you cannot cancel.  This is after they sent me an email saying my package will be delayed!!  Ha haaa . . really?  They lie like a squished jelly bean under my foot. . . pft.  Update:  5/15 and still hasn't shipped, and still not able to cancel.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

Yes, that’s happened to me too.  It cracks me up - I’ve had orders “in processing” for a week or more, but I can’t cancel them.  The Q has just never gotten their act together with efficient order fulfillment and shipping.  And this has nothing to do with the pandemic!