Respected Contributor
The program guide showed that this would be a denim and co hour and I thought that would be the special value. Anybody know why it is an orthoheel TSV?
Contributor

Per InsideQ this Orthaheel TSV was scheduled for Jan. 28th. I just turned on TV and sure was surprised to see these as the TSV. I was planning on ordering on the 28th.

Noted that these are on "Advanced Sales" to be shipped on Jan. 15th. Wonder if I had ordered at midnight if they would have shipped out now, as missed the beginning of the show.

Valued Contributor
On 1/3/2014 Maria Louisa said:

Per InsideQ this Orthaheel TSV was scheduled for Jan. 28th. I just turned on TV and sure was surprised to see these as the TSV. I was planning on ordering on the 28th.

Noted that these are on "Advanced Sales" to be shipped on Jan. 15th. Wonder if I had ordered at midnight if they would have shipped out now, as missed the beginning of the show.

No, all orders are "Advanced sale." you didn't lose out by not ordering earlier.

Contributor

Thx mtnbikegirl (love your nickname) for letting me know that I did not lose out by not ordering earlier.

Respected Contributor

I like them, but not sure about the bright laces. I'd like to try them but not sure about the fit and just cannot tolerate the expense of another return, so no order for me.

Valued Contributor
On 1/3/2014 Maria Louisa said:

Thx mtnbikegirl (love your nickname) for letting me know that I did not lose out by not ordering earlier.

LOL! Hope you enjoy your new shoes.

Honored Contributor

I like the shoes...they are cute, but they look like the same material I have already. I can't wear them in the wintertime as the cold air goes right through them.They would be a great shoe for the summertime.

Super Contributor
I will change the shoestrings myself.
Esteemed Contributor

Naturalizer makes a similar shoe in their BZee collection. Theirs comes with two sets of laces -- a bright and a solid in the same color as the shoes.

Valued Contributor
On 1/4/2014 Trix said:

Naturalizer makes a similar shoe in their BZee collection. Theirs comes with two sets of laces -- a bright and a solid in the same color as the shoes.

Good news! Carolyn mentioned at midnight that these sneakers come with two sets too. I like the bright fuschia laces, but sometimes it's nice to tone it down...Nike and Skecher's give two sets too.