Valued Contributor

@QVCFANATIC wrote:
Why does it seem like every time there is a beauty TSV its Josie and her Argan lotions? I swear we see this 4x a year!

@QVCFANATIC   Not only Josie, today it's Dyson.  Didn't they just recently have a TSV?  LOGO and Isaac have TSVs coming up as well, I believe.  It's the same ol' same ol'. 

Wow I think I need a break.  I shouldn't be getting worked up like this with all the issues I am having with QVC.  You're just not worth it.  You don't care about me why should I of you?

And why the he!! is Antonella talking so loud on QVC2.  We're not deaf.  I'm out.  Thanks for listening.   And we get to hear all about Angel's Italy trip.  Whoa I have got to go now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Are they perhaps testing the waters to see how the Q would fare as a 24 hour infomercial channel?

That would be worse than it is now.

Trusted Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@QVCFANATIC wrote:
Why does it seem like every time there is a beauty TSV its Josie and her Argan lotions? I swear we see this 4x a year!

@QVCFANATIC   Not only Josie, today it's Dyson.  Didn't they just recently have a TSV?  LOGO and Isaac have TSVs coming up as well, I believe.  It's the same ol' same ol'. 

Wow I think I need a break.  I shouldn't be getting worked up like this with all the issues I am having with QVC.  You're just not worth it.  You don't care about me why should I of you?

And why the he!! is Antonella talking so loud on QVC2.  We're not deaf.  I'm out.  Thanks for listening.   And we get to hear all about Angel's Italy trip.  Whoa I have got to go now.

LOL... that last paragraph SnowhiteSmiley Wink

Contributor

I'm sick of the It cosmetics TSV's. 

Bobbi