Frequent Contributor

IMG_1953.PNGQvc,this is so frustrating to so many of your customers. You and the host constantly state " these prices are the lowest the will ever be for at least 6 months" then you lower the price,or change shipping etc. here are the exact same Bethlehem lights I bought in July (4 months ago) NOW,I CAN GET THE EXACT SAME ORDER for almost 14$ cheaper today. Come on,this is so deceptive and frustrating. Customer service was friendly enough,but basically said oh well. 

Frequent Contributor

IMG_1953.PNG

New Contributor

Plus the $8 taxes you still end up paying around $134 so basically the same price.

Trusted Contributor

I understand your frustration however, the lowest price guarantee doesn't mean there couldn't be a change in the S&H charge.  No matter where you shop you are taking a gamble, sale prices and free S&H can change at any time.  The actual Item price is higher than what you paid in July.

Respected Contributor

@Firecat1984 QVC does not advertise the TSV as the lowest price for 6 months they advertise it is as the best find of the day. Only ODO's (one day onlys) are guaranteed to not be lower in 6 months.

Respected Contributor

I feel your pain. I looked at the Berkshire tsv for a twin $25. S&H to Alaska is almost $16. Unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tsv frustration

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

@Firecat1984 QVC does not advertise the TSV as the lowest price for 6 months they advertise it is as the best find of the day. Only ODO's (one day onlys) are guaranteed to not be lower in 6 months.

@DJs mom is EXACTLY correct.

TSV are NEVER claimed to be the lowest for six months.  NEVER!

This has been addressed frequently on the boards.  ODO ARE claimed to be the lowest price for 6 mos.

@Firecat1984

I am totally confused on what you are claiming now that I look at it.  I ordered these H215271 when they were the TSV.

I paid $39.92 for the first set and $36.92 for the second set....FREE shipping and handling.

How does what you are posting uphold the claim that the TSV was not a good value?

The TSV price I paid WAS lower and DID have free shipping?

Esteemed Contributor

Easy for me because I refuse to pay $16 shipping for anything.  I used to buy only from HSN because they didn’t charge tax online, now they do.  Also Q used to give 1/2 price off 2nd item, they no longer do.  I ordered Bethlehem lights two years ago.  Last year they wouldn’t light.  I bought local and cheaper.

Regular Contributor

Along this line of thought...how about how the Mr. Christmas vintage style 17" tree has been pushed all season, now it it the Big Deal at a lower price.  Thanks QVC.