Contributor
Can someone please give details. TY.
Honored Contributor

Re: Tsv for tomorrow

[ Edited ]

Energizer 10-piece Solar Landscape Path Light Set - $60, 7.50 sh, 4 EP, Colors-Stainless, stone or tangerine and more.

m53159.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Energizer 10-piece Solar Landscape Path Light Set - $60, 7.50 sh, 4 EP, Colors-Stainless, stone or tangerine and more.

m53159.jpg

Just what we were going shopping for. Thank you SO very much@SilleeMee for posting this. Will not be going out today as planned......Love THAT.....!

I am purchasing 3 sets for the entire pathway to our entrance hedge.

Had TWO sets from Home and Garden 100% QUALITY≥ with glass, from last summer, but unfortunately the teen aged boys{{ next door }} have broken 4 while doing basketball shoots. 

Of course, the parents are ( I am going to insist) paying! Just poor parenting, again without consideration. Also, telling them there will be a ( at least 6") fence to keep this from happening ever, again.  

I though the tangerine was absolutely a great color; will blend in with all of our ( Something New) newER for me, flowers, but our landscaping artist has created a beautiful ( from my sketches) exactly what I wanted. Will definitely remember the time and date! Hope __ these__ are GLASS as the others; this is a fantastic pricing - our other set of 6 each\ 2 sets were just under $200.00. 

Again, thank you for posting this. Woman Happy!

NAES.  .. Smiley Happy with heartfelt thanks.

....Woman Happy Woman Happy, because everything that has been seen was c!Owe to flimsy plastic junk.

Honored Contributor

you will not be disappointed! I have had this set for 2 years - nice and bright - just like the Energizer bunny they keep going.

In fact, my spouse who never shops said hey get another set - and luckily they were a TSV I bought 2 more!

Frequent Contributor

I have a question for those of you that have last years.  Is the

light that blue color or a warm soft white?  I'm very interested

in these and of course they never say during the whole presentation what color the light actually is.  I even looked in

the description and it does not say.  Thanks for any help I

appreciate it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tsv for tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@DianeFL wrote:

I have a question for those of you that have last years.  Is the

light that blue color or a warm soft white?  I'm very interested

in these and of course they never say during the whole presentation what color the light actually is.  I even looked in

the description and it does not say.  Thanks for any help I

appreciate it. 

Thank you for asking @DianeFL because I have the same question.  On my TV the light looks green.  Usually they say whether it gives off a warm white color versus a cool white color.  But this TSV looks very green to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the model from last year.  There is no rust; mine are out year round.  Still going strong.  The light is not a warm light, it is a white light.  I don't see any green light.   I get a good amount of light on the ground with mine.  I wouldn't say these are super bright or can compete with low voltage light in any way but they are suitable for what I want.  

I might buy another set, but this new set looks like it might not illuminate the ground quite as well as my old set, even though the light pattern is nice on the tv.

Esteemed Contributor

They are saying to put the new lights 10 feet apart.  I suspect that is too far apart.

Valued Contributor

can i put them on the path to my front door and around my driveway

Honored Contributor

Anyone getting the Tangerine? I've never seen such a color in solar lights. Interesting color.