Occasional Contributor

Re: Tsv for Wednesday Aug. 23

Trusted Contributor

Sure fit for furniture

Honored Contributor

At least the furbaby is a cutie.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Great idea if you have kids and they spill drinks but with animals, first of all they should not be on the furniture but if you don't care then you will need a good vacuum.  You will still have to vacuum this cover and if your dog is white and you purchase dark brown, you will be vacuuming all the time.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You don't need to vacuum them, you wash them.  That is the one good thing about them.

My dogs have always been allowed on our furniture.  All of my furniture have covers on them so the hair doesn't get on the furniture.  Some of my furniture has throws covering them but my couch and chair in the family room have these types of covers on them, although I purchased mine elsewhere.

Whenever we have people over, we take all the covers off and all our furniture looks brand new.  However, if you are a person that gets bothered by things being out of place, beware these type of covers shift all over the place and you are constantly fixing them.  That is the one thing that bugs me.  The fact that these have those rubber paws to keep the cover in place isn't going to do much.  As soon as you sit, they will be a mess.