Trusted Contributor

@Renata22  It might have been exclusive at one time but I googled the exact chair and found it.  You are correct that there are variations of it, but I made sure I googled the same item.  I'm sure it's touted as an "exclusive" but they can't know every place that the supplier is selling them.  It might have been "exclusive" to QVC when they contracted with the supplier to sell it but the between then and today's date it could have been released to other venues for sale.  It would still be an "exclusive" since back when they made the deal with the supplier it was but it very well could be sold in other places now..  

Contributor
Don’t buy these too quickly - I never mind watching more Chad! Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@eadu4 Well, they said this was exclusive to the q right now. I know I ordered the one from last year and it's not the same chair. This one is higher and a few other small changes. Are you sure you found this one elsewhere? Just curious. Have a nice day. Woman Happy

@Renata22 Yes this chair can be purchased elsewhere for the exact same price as the TSV.  The only thing that is exclusive is some of the colors but NOT the chair itself.  Look at Dicks Sporting Goods website.  This chair is 59.99 and you can save yourself shipping as well.

Trusted Contributor

@mimomof4  Thanks!