Occasional Contributor
Sold out in the app??
Esteemed Contributor

@misstbikini wrote:
Sold out in the app??

@misstbikini   I am on a laptop and getting the same message.  Going to write to the social team and let them know.  

Trusted Contributor
I had to call my order in. Never happened before. Showed sold out online & on the app.
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@misstbikini wrote:
Sold out in the app??

@misstbikini   I am on a laptop and getting the same message.  Going to write to the social team and let them know.  

@misstbikini   I sent them a email.  I will let you know what they say if they write back soon.   Need to go to bed.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:
I had to call my order in. Never happened before. Showed sold out online & on the app.

It is working now.   

Trusted Contributor

Are they doing it on purpose? Rick is screaming about how fast it is selling, how many are left, etc.

Why is it not available on any device but phone order?

Really annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Are they doing it on purpose? Rick is screaming about how fast it is selling, how many are left, etc.

Why is it not available on any device but phone order?

Really annoying.

It is working now.  Try again. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tsv chair 6/1

[ Edited ]

I think they are on waitlist now.  But even so, when they're gone, they're gone. Chad Johnston must be making an effective sales pitch.

chad TSV chair.PNG

Trusted Contributor

FYI if you google this chair it is available at this price in local stores.  So if it sells out you can do that.  There are plenty of colors at the other outlets as well. You can probably go to the store and buy it as opposed to the shipping charges.  I decided to go to my local store.  Same price, got it same day, no shipping charges Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@eadu4 Well, they said this was exclusive to the q right now. I know I ordered the one from last year and it's not the same chair. This one is higher and a few other small changes. Are you sure you found this one elsewhere? Just curious. Have a nice day. Woman Happy