Frequent Contributor

Why does Renee have to sexualize all of her clothing? Not necessary and no need to see every models' " butt" as she puts it. I'm sure QVC can coach her on using another word. And Jane laughing at Renee's use of the word "hooha" doesn't help. Really surprised at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Patagonia12 - I'm a fan of Renee's pants. I like her. I think she's just trying to show us how her pants shape and make everyone look good. I don't think she's trying to do anything else. I find her clothes pretty and feminine. And they're great for traveling! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Agree 

Honored Contributor

Don't you know sex sells?  There are a lot of young customers who are lively, enjoy dancing and lots of activity. They're just having fun

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I like the way she talks.  There is nothing sexual about it.  She points out what looks better while wearing her clothes.  If a model has your butt shape, you will know what it will look like on you. 

Better to have more information than less. 

Respected Contributor

@Patagonia12, "butt" is short for the proper name of that part of the body, "buttocks." It may seem vulgar, but it's not, really. In a business where time is money and they need to make those sales, the one-syllable "butt" wins over the four-syllable and less specific "posterior."

Also, nearly everyone, regardless of gender, has a "butt," so it avoids a term with an inappropriate gender slant.

I have no skin in this game, since my objective is to find tops that cover mine.

Valued Contributor

@Patagonia12I have to agree with you -- thanks for saying Renee sexualizes every presentation. She is much too touchy-feely, which would make me very uncomfortable were I a model.  No need for such blatant crassness.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think her presentations are fun or professional.

Honestly speaking, she just acts classless.