Contributor
Kim and Mary are the absolute best together!!
Respected Contributor

@Christina C24 wrote:
Kim and Mary are the absolute best together!!

They are hysterical 😁

Harmonize the World
Contributor
Could not agree more! I laugh out loud with them.
Respected Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:
Wear alot of dresses in the summer, but this one is a pass for me. Looks like a nightgown, and is so thin (could see through it when Pat was holding it up this morning).

Truth be told, don't most maxis look like nightgowns? I'm pretty sure no one in the general public will think you're wearing a nightgown. Especially since you would be accessorizing the dress. As far as it being thin, that is a concern, but when I receive my two dresses I will pop back in with an update. 😊

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Christina C24 wrote:
Could not agree more! I laugh out loud with them.

I too was laughing out loud and therefore didn't hear my naughty cat opening and climbing into the pantry. I blame Kim and Mary 😂😂😂

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

The fabric is very thin, I could see the outline of the model's bra underneath.  I was tempted, however, by the time I saw the TSV, my size was gone in the only 2 I would consider wearing.

I'm probably lucky because I think there's too much stretch in this dress.  When Pat puts her hands in the pockets, it slams the dress down!  not good... Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I would not call this a sexy dress just because it has a slit on the side.

I bought a few dresses and the neckline is too low for me. I don't want to wear a tank underneath and then the bottom shows.

Trusted Contributor
I like it, but do not care for the prints, so I won't be ordering.
Trusted Contributor

I  ordered the animal melange. I like the fact that it has sleeves. I noticed that the fabric does seem thin, but I always wear a slip under dresses anyway so it should be okay. This is my first Kim Gravel purchase. I hope I like it. 

Honored Contributor

For me her clothes are too expensive. The shrug you can buy to go with the TSV costs as much as the dress. A tee and tank for over $60, I can go to Macys and save a bundle.