Respected Contributor

Another maxi dress, it's a pass for me even though it's national dress day ! There are so many bizarre prints out there !  Women with control prints are to bizarre for me and today's TSV prints from Kim Gravel is a easy pass as well   

Respected Contributor

I've ordered the Animal Melange print. Seems more neutral than some of the louder colors. I think it will be comfortable and versatile 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor
I just ordered the blue and the coral. Both look gorgeous.
Valued Contributor

Looks like a lot of fabirc in the front. Otherwise colors are pretty

Respected Contributor

It's a dress. I think it makes Kim and Pat look heavier than they are. I have a feeling it won't go up in price by that much tomorrow.

It looks good on Katia of course.

Super Contributor
Wear alot of dresses in the summer, but this one is a pass for me. Looks like a nightgown, and is so thin (could see through it when Pat was holding it up this morning).
Respected Contributor

I got enough in my wardrobe and don't wear dresses much but enough for when I do.  I do love dresses though.  

I purchased the Denim and Company midi length last year and fit me great and purchased three of those because they fit me so well.    

I think Shawn looked good in the black one.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tsv Kim gravel

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what LENGTH Pat was wearing?  I did not catch the very beginning of the presentation, but several times I heard her say she was wearing a medium, but I never heard if she was in regular or tall (I assume not petite).  I like maxis at my ankle, not above.

I lean toward items in teals, aqua and turquoise. Thinking about the underwater pattern Pat was wearing. I have a SG shrug in sort of a light teal or aqua that looks to be a good match.

Thanks! Gloria

ETA that I just played the product video and at the very beginning  Pat did specify she was in the regular length.  As I said, I had missed the beginning of the presentation.  🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm kinda tempted.  I like the sleeves on Renee's more but would wear a shrug or lacy kimono over Kim's.

ETA - I ended up ordering the navy tie dye and the pink swirly one. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now I have two ordered. Animal Melange and Underwater. That one looks so Florida. I liked Kim's description of how the print was placed to make you look "carved in". I need that! I'm 5'4", long waisted woth short legs, currently weigh 163 so I bought the PXL. Before I placed my order I tried on all of my maxi dresses which are in Large. All of them are way too snug thanks to weight gain in the past year. The TSV will be for wearing now, until I lose more weight. It's happening but slowly. 

Harmonize the World