[ Edited ]

it has been on all day.   Enough.  every time I turn on tthe Q 

it is there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tsv Dura flame. Enough already

@lucky-girl wrote:

it has been on all day.   Enough.  every time I turn on tthe Q 

it is there.

That is pretty much what happens every day with the TSV. It is what Q does.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's the story of the TSV.  You're gonna have to learn to deal with it.  AND tomorrow is the Shark, so if you're not interested, don't tune in.

Honored Contributor

picked up three of them ......one for myself and two for gifts.

it also helped that ebates had 10% back for qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Regular Contributor

@makena wrote:

That's the story of the TSV.  You're gonna have to learn to deal with it.  AND tomorrow is the Shark, so if you're not interested, don't tune in.

That's the thing. They are devoting so many full hours to the TSVs  plus including showings of them in other product hours, that I'm no longer bothering to turn the channel on at all, because every time I do, the TSV is on. And if my eyes aren't on the channel due to boredom with their programming, then my money isn't going into their coffers. Multiply that by the number of viewers who are doing the same thing, and they're training their core audience NOT to watch them. The wizards in upper management should buy a clue.

Honored Contributor

For some reason it seems like over showing a TSV is newer.  Like maybe within the last 6 months to a year they really seem to show the TSV over and over and over again. 

I didn't see even once presentation because I knew I had no interest in this so I never turned QVC on Saturday. 

Respected Contributor

I have noticed more and more that TSVs will show up again two days later for just a few $ more, so you know it’s not a reorder but stock not sold when it was a special. I just do not understand the marketing approach of over buying and boring your viewing audience to the point folks refuse to watch. 

New Contributor

I just returned the Dura flame TSV.  Could not turn it off with the remote and it only worked using the remote.  Had to unplug the heater from the wall socket.  Bad safety feature.  It's also too big and too noisy.  Back it went.