New Contributor

Tsv - Bethlehem Lights Garland

Did anyone order any of the TSV pieces today? The light bulbs on the garland and wreaths look very oversized. Do you think these are cheap looking close-up?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tsv - Bethlehem Lights Garland

@bbteacher  I got the blue spruce garland last year and I like it very much. I was worried about the bulbs too, but they are fine. I'm used to the tiny fairy lights, but these are bigger. Not bad though. I have it on my banister, replacing a garland and light strand I've had for 30 years. It's so nice to not have to plug it in and have that ugly cord showing.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the white garland. I will use it for my outside banister. I purchased 2 years ago and I will use this outside to go with my new garland. I also have the green wreath and garland from a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the green 24 inch wreath.  We had one that they did several years ago and loved it.  This past Christmas the off switch failed and we had to take the batteries out.  We thought of trying to repair it but just tossed it instead.  A real shame.

So I'm hoping this one will be just as nice and it has a remote.

Super Contributor

Over the years, I have purchased the white wreath and swag.  Really like them, so this year, I bought the white garland.   

On both the swag and wreath, I have attached some glitter & jeweled picks (Valerie), and a few round ornaments.   Will likely do the same with the garland.

I'm looking forward to expanding my white 'foliage' theme.

Respected Contributor

Beware Bethlehem Lights wreaths.  I bought a white one with lights two years ago when it was a TSV.  Beautiful, worked great, put it away in a dark closet til last Christmas.  Took it out - it looked like brown straw.  Contacted QVC and Bethlehem Lights.  BL couldn't have cared less.  Several emails and phone calls, got the runaround for months until finally someone said ok, we'll refund your money.  They lost me as a customer.