New Contributor

Does anyone know what is in this kit? Thank you so much. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tsv 10/13/17 Bare Minerals

bareMinerals The Golden Moment Deluxe Original Foundation 7pc Collection is a decadent collection featuring our Collector's Edition Deluxe Foundation and Mineral Veil. Rec: (1) .6 oz. Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15, (1) . 84 oz. Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, (1) .03 oz. All Over Face Color in Statement Radiance, (1) .13fl. oz. Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Must Have, (1) Beautiful Finish Brush, (1) Soft Focus Face Brush, and (1) Makeup Bag.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I knew I would find this information here - and I wouldn't even have to ask.  Any chance, anyone has a picture or know the price?

Regular Contributor

Why can’t they offer this with the Matte Foundation! I can’t use the Original because of the Bismuth Oxychloride ingredient, it makes my skin itchy and bumpy. The Matte doesn’t have that ingredient and works great! They always offer the Original...very frustrating!!
Honored Contributor

a302892.jpg

$63

@tace28

Super Contributor

I just received this kit yesterday and I think it is a good value for the deluxe sizes.

i use the Complexion Rescue in Vanilla. The Fairly Light in the powder goes well over this for me with a little more coverage without settleing into fine lines. And of course the Mineral Veil for me is a long time favorite.  The lipgloss is a good neutral. I did not try the blush because I have one from the last Bare Mineral TSVs I am still using. The deluxe powders are out in Retail now but this kit is a better value if you use these products. I switched to more natural makeup over the last couple of years. 

Floral Pillow
Super Contributor

The price on this TSV has been lowered to $59.94 and now free shipping. I just called and received a price adjustment. I wanted to pass that on incase anyone pre ordered at the original price. Thats a $6.00 and change from the original price.

Floral Pillow
Super Contributor

Ty 🤗
Trusted Contributor

I really like the new rep Jessica but may not watch the presentation as she really over uses "INSANE" to describe everything. It must be hard to constantly think on your feet to fill an hour of air time, but if I played a drinking game & took a sip each time she says insane, I'd be drunk- fast.

Contributor

Just wanted to thank you for posting about the price reduction on this kit. I pre-ordered it last week, and were it not for your post, I probably would not have realized it cost more to buy it beforehand.  Ugh, if something is in the Insider, the price should be the same as when the item actually airs as the TSV.  If not, credit should automatically be applied to the accounts of those who bought early.  One more thing to have to watch for, I guess.  Does this happen with many other items available for pre-order?