Super Contributor

but i cannot complete the order cuz it says my address is not deliverable.  CS cannot help me; and this is my address for over 30 years and have received many items here.  So weird.  

Esteemed Contributor

@soozer 

Same here. When I spoke with CS, the rep said that the particular size and color had sold out and the inventory/availability was not updating. She tried another option for me and that too was not available either,  in spite of showing it was. Bummer. HTH 

Trusted Contributor

When I've gotten that message it meant the item wasn't truly available.

it's so frustrating but there's nothing you can do about it.

Honored Contributor

@soozer I would suggest you email as follows:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and give them all of your correct info and let them know what the problem is.

They are great about helping out as you may have seen people post  recently. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for the responses.  I am going to take it as a "sign" that I shouldn't buy this item.    I bet post Christmas, we are going to see alot of great clearance pricing on many items. Saving my pennies til then.  What do you think?

Regular Contributor
I heard there will be a plethora of merchandise everywhere once all these products get unloaded and delivered. They are saying prices will come down because so much will be available. So, I think your right.
Contributor
I had a similar situation a while back. I ended up texting the manufacturer and it seems that it was caused by what the declared the product was made of. It took a day, but then it was resolved.