Valued Contributor

Trying to resist Dooney Gracie hobo

Help! I'm trying to resist this Dooney tsv..I don't even like hobos..lol

I've whined so much about Dooney not using more of the palladium hardware that I feel obligated now to buy this bag. 

It is a nice bag, love the hardware and details...love the split pockets inside. I usually carry crossbody satchels, so I don't know if I'd like wrangling a hobo.

I did, however, shorten my Florentine satchel the other night and wear it over the shoulder....hmmmm.

Anyone buying the Gracie? What color are you getting?

Super Contributor

Re: Trying to resist Dooney Gracie hobo

So agree, Quse, this one is VERY tempting!!  I am loving the teal, it's a great shade and it is really enhanced by the timoro trim and the palladium hardware.  Gracie reads to me as a slightly shorter version of the Sophie silhouette, meaning it will be nice and roomy and will hold its shape really well ... 

Respected Contributor

I am loving the teal also. ' And the dark navy.  

I guess the antidote to that not to watch the shows at all. But what fun would that be? 

Honored Contributor

I also love this bag and would love the red!!  I really want a red bag.... but I have to pass on this one, maybe next time .... Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Love D&B but not so much this one....nothing remarkable, dull colors 

Respected Contributor

I was bad.  I have three handbags coming to me.  I had no intention on purchasing this tsv bag, but it's a very classic looking hobo and what got me to order it was the strap on it alone  The bold hardware and the wide strap just got to me and it's classic look,  At first I ordered it in the midnight and then saw the teal.  I had to cancel the midnight color and I went with the teal.  As one of the posters said the dark brown with the teal was the perfect contrast.  I'm excited about this bag.  I think is just has that clean classic look about it.  

Super Contributor

@Quse I am right there with you. I don't usually even carry a hobo but I think I want one. Can't make up my mind on color. Torn between elephant, black, camel or black. Oh yes teal is in the running also. Any suggestions ladies??

Valued Contributor

I'm laughing. My husband walked in when I was watching the presentation and said "Get it. How often will you be able to get a bag named Gracie??!!" Gracie is the name of our sweet little cat. A new reason to buy! I am on the fence -- but that red IS kind of calling my name........

Valued Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@Quse I am right there with you. I don't usually even carry a hobo but I think I want one. Can't make up my mind on color. Torn between elephant, black, camel or black. Oh yes teal is in the running also. Any suggestions ladies??

@Rose429 I'm having a hard time bcz I like all the colors! I thought I'd eliminated the black...then I saw it's not only black, but black/tmoro. I love red, but with the red lining, I think it's just too much. I have whined ad nauseum about gold hardware on a grey bag... and the elephant looks to lean more grey..

The only one I can rule out for sure is the Plum..pretty, but not my thing. The teal...very nice..and that dark blue...with a red liner? Very nice!

Ugh. Lol

Valued Contributor

Not to mention the saddle is stunning with the 2 tones...and equestrian looking.