Esteemed Contributor

I received my dress and jacket today from the recent TSV from Truth + Style. Both items fit well (consistent with other QVC sizing). There was much I like about both pieces but I am on the fence about keeping them. They drape well and do not look frumpy at all. The material is really thin, however. I wish the fabric for the jacket had more heft. i dont mind the thin fabric for the dress. It hangs very pretty. Has anyone else received theirs? I'm curious what others think.....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Truth + Style TSV Review

[ Edited ]

Hi @Goldengate8361  i just got the black and the cobalt, LOVE them both. I'm going to wear the cobalt one tomorrow when I'm meeting friends for dinner.

Love the weight of the fabric, for mid spring-summer-early fall. The cut is so flattering, and the petite length was perfect for me (I'm 5'3"). Win all around.

I didn't get the jacket; actually, I didn't care for it with the dress.

Do you have a light-weight cardi? Or a shrug? Either might work and look really cute. I was so happy for a cute dress with sleeves so I wouldn't have to worry about a cover. What color did you get?

Esteemed Contributor

@Thats Me I got the black in a PM. The length and fit were both perfect. I kinda wish I had gotten the blue, too. I agree with you; it is actually very flattering.

Respected Contributor

Great to hear the reactions.  I bought the olive and it hasn't arrived yet.  Looking forward to receiving and will post a review when it gets here.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

Why don't you two just call each other or face time to chitchat? Just seems like the thing to do. Happy your happy with outfits.
Super Contributor

I got the Olive in a petite medium.  Based on the actual garment measurements, I was expecting it to be a little tight in the chest.  However it is very loose and the shoulders are very big.  I typically wear an 8-10 dress of even a petite L as I am a 36D. I am disappointed as I will now have to exchange for a Petite Small but there doesn't seem to be any left on line.  I would even take a blue if they have one.   I'm hoping for the best as I do like the style.  I just wish they could get the sizing consistent for their garments on QVC.

Respected Contributor

Got my dress in Olive today.  The material is really thin and the fit is off.  I too thought the top would be a bit tight on me in the MP according to the garment measurements.  The top fits around the bust but then becomes way too big on me.  Surprising since I am 5' 2" and weigh about 135.  Wear a 36DD bra and you can clearly see the outline of my bra in the back of the dress.  The dress length is good for my height but is just too big on me so will return and not re order.  Not going to chance another size.  Liked the color and length but I don't like the thin material and  overall fit.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.