Respected Contributor

Regarding the garment measurements, I also thought they seem smaller than other QVC clothing brands.  The model Suzanne said she was wearing a small and I was thinking that she usually wears an x-small (I might be wrong). 

Regular Contributor

Re: Truth + Style TSV 7/5

[ Edited ]

I noticed when the blonde host who was showing it in the currently posted video (don't know her name) held up the black dress that I could see the light behind it through the fabric. The showing of the black dress begins at about 1:08 in the video.

I don't care for fabric that is so thin & clingy that it shows all.

~Quack

Super Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Beeweaver @eddyandme I also ordered PM. As I said in my previous post, I ordered black, but I was also considering blue and olive. Olive is sold out, so I am still thinking about the blue. The blue is gorgeous!  Since I have not ordered this brand before, I will probably just buy only the black. I sure wish I knew how the fit will work. Yes, I read the garment measurements but sometimes that's not enough. We shall see when it arrives.

I'm hoping it arrives quickly.  I canceled the Jason Wu TSV after waiting a month and still didn't even ship.  And, I ordered it on the TSV day.  Such a disappointment, but I can't wait ove a month for a summer sun dress.  

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@BeeweaverI really like the print in that dress.  I hope it works for you!  Same for you @eddyandme.

Please post in this thread how the size works for you. I caught the dress at the end of the midnight hour, liked the olive you were able to purchase, went to check the garment measurements as I always do, and was thoroughly confused.  By measurements, I would have gone up one or two sizes from my regular Q size.  Courtney didn't say anything in that presentation about sizing, and the item description didn't say anything about it not being Q sizing.  The olive sold out on my size (s), and I decided to let it go, as I don't need a dress.  But I may still want to get it if it comes back in stock.

Katrina said in the 11AM presentation it was Q sizing.  But then the garment measurements must be wrong.

@Beeweaver and @eddyandme would love to read what you think of sizing once you get it.

I do think the look of it is just like a Marla Wynne dress I purchased about 10 years ago or more.  I liked it (bought both in wine and in black), it was a flattering fit for me, but it was a heavy material, and too long, and it grew.  This is modal/spandex, which I think should be nice fabric.  (Note that I haven't watched Marla Wynne for years, so she may have made the dress again since.)

I am not a fan of many of the looks in this Truth + Style line, but this dress is nice, and the olive print looks really good and I would have purchased it!

Hi @NYCLatinaMe, loved the dress - nice material and beaituful color!  Sadly, I'll be returning it as it was wat too long I think because I should have ordered a small.  Went be the measurements and sized up to a medium - bummer.Woman Sad   Next time I'll know what size to get in this brand.  If you do order it, don't size up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Truth + Style TSV 7/5

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much @eddyandme for posting.  The whole sizing thing was confusing.  Sorry it didn't work out.  Pretty dress. There is nothing available but the red and black dot, which are pretty but I wouldn't wear.  They need to do better with this line to give it a chance.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thanks so much @eddyandme for posting.  The whole sizing thing was confusing.  Sorry it didn't work out.  Pretty dress. There is nothing available but the red and black dot, which are pretty but I wouldn't wear.  They need to do better with this line to give it a chance.

Yes. @NYCLatinaMe ,, they should be more careful when posting measurements on many items.  I did check and the blak&blue was no longer available.  Perhaps I should have ordered two sizes - I'd still be returning one, but I'd have the dress!