Esteemed Contributor

I really like this dress! I ordered it in black and I also ordered the jacket in black. I have never tried this brand. I hope I like it in person. The price is very good. 

Honored Contributor

I saw it presented by Carolyn. I really like that red, and the fact that it has long sleeves. I thought it was very flattering on Carolyn.

I am still leery of an extra fabric look on the bottom. She called it a sharkbite hem, I don't want that.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Carolyn looks great in the TSV dress and I also think the bubble hem looks better than I thought it would. 

Respected Contributor

I agree @itsmagic   I don't think the hem looks bad at all, but it looks frumpy with some of the shoes they are showing with it.  Not sure the length is right.  I would look awful in it though! 

Honored Contributor

Definitely not a fan of bubble hems.

Honored Contributor

To  tell the truth, TRUTH + STYLE is not MY style. 

I absolutely can't relate anything they've ever shown.

Super Contributor

I'm giving it a try!  I ordered the Olive in the Petite Medium.  I did follow the size chart and was suprised that the actual meaurements of the dress 1 inch below arm pit seemed small.  But, I will try it.  I love the print and I could use a casual dress as I really like the neckline and 3/4 sleeve.  The stores don't have anything I care for when I go and are really low in stock these days so why not give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

I'm giving it a try!  I ordered the Olive in the Petite Medium.  I did follow the size chart and was suprised that the actual meaurements of the dress 1 inch below arm pit seemed small.  But, I will try it.  I love the print and I could use a casual dress as I really like the neckline and 3/4 sleeve.  The stores don't have anything I care for when I go and are really low in stock these days so why not give it a try.

I feel the same as you, @Beeweaver , so I ordered the PM, too!  I got the blue as the olive was sold out.

Let's hope it's and "ENJOY" and not a "RETURN".....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Truth + Style TSV 7/5

[ Edited ]

@BeeweaverI really like the print in that dress.  I hope it works for you!  Same for you @eddyandme.

Please post in this thread how the size works for you. I caught the dress at the end of the midnight hour, liked the olive you were able to purchase, went to check the garment measurements as I always do, and was thoroughly confused.  By measurements, I would have gone up one or two sizes from my regular Q size.  Courtney didn't say anything in that presentation about sizing, and the item description didn't say anything about it not being Q sizing.  The olive sold out on my size (s), and I decided to let it go, as I don't need a dress.  But I may still want to get it if it comes back in stock.

Katrina said in the 11AM presentation it was Q sizing.  But then the garment measurements must be wrong.

@Beeweaver and @eddyandme would love to read what you think of sizing once you get it.

I do think the look of it is just like a Marla Wynne dress I purchased about 10 years ago or more.  I liked it (bought both in wine and in black), it was a flattering fit for me, but it was a heavy material, and too long, and it grew.  This is modal/spandex, which I think should be nice fabric.  (Note that I haven't watched Marla Wynne for years, so she may have made the dress again since.)

I am not a fan of many of the looks in this Truth + Style line, but this dress is nice, and the olive print looks really good and I would have purchased it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beeweaver @eddyandme I also ordered PM. As I said in my previous post, I ordered black, but I was also considering blue and olive. Olive is sold out, so I am still thinking about the blue. The blue is gorgeous!  Since I have not ordered this brand before, I will probably just buy only the black. I sure wish I knew how the fit will work. Yes, I read the garment measurements but sometimes that's not enough. We shall see when it arrives.