Honored Contributor

True Botanicals TSV - December 5, 2023

A625654 - 3-Steps to Glowing Skin with Cleanser, Serum, and Cream $135.00

A630645 - AD

IMG_2622.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: True Botanicals TSV - December 5, 2023

expensive-same inflated claims as every other skin care line, same before and after photos where I don't see a difference.
I use Rafa Natural products-organic, all natural botanical ingredients. Very simple formulas.They smell heavenly and my 'elderly'complexion looks better than ever. Affordable too. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

A little off-topic but I was watching the presentation and Courtney is making a mess of the cuff of that ivory-colored sweater when applying it to her hand.  Why doesn't she just push the sleeve up a bit.  I hope they are not planning to sell it as an "as is" item.  Yuck.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother- Can you share which Rafa products you are using on your "elderly" skin? Thanks! !

Respected Contributor

I've not heard of this line before but not interested in trying another high end cosmetic line without knowing I'll get good results for my old skin. I find myself a bit put off to see these skin care lines being presented by hosts who clearly have continual work done on their faces.

Honored Contributor

Easy pass. I'm well set up with my own routine and assortment of chosen products.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are a number of celebrities who endorse the brand. Price goes up.

ETA-

Celebrities who promote True Botanicals include: Rachel Lindsay, Olivia Wilde, Brooke Shields, Laura Dern, Lizzo

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There are a number of celebrities who endorse the brand. Price goes up.

Thanks @SilleeMee  .  I thought that I may have heard of this brand before but couldn't recall how. Now I remember.  Celebrity endorsement.  Not buying but maybe will in the future pending reviews from us commoners , non celebrity types Smiley Happy

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

ANother new one and they ALL make the same claims.  So tired of it. And the price? GIve me a break.  Easy pass for me.

Regular Contributor

I'm a skincare and makeup junkie and I'm always so curious about the newest "innovations" in the world of beauty but the price of this is outrageous and it's actually insulting to expect people to buy it. A TSV should be at a price that is accessible to everyone IMO. Easy pass for me.