Honored Contributor

ANyone buying the 3 travelon wristlets today?  If so which colors?

I love wristlets and have a fair number of them.  Not sure why I don't use them more often however.  Some are pretty small and don't hold much, others are really nice sized but not too big.  My problem is that when I go out I always take a bottle of water with me and these will not fit in my wristlet, this is really why I don't use the ones I have.

I did buy a set today however - the blk/green/navy combo.  I'm going to send the black on to my Sis since I already have a black one.  None of mine have RDIF protection so I'm glad these do.  I don't have a navy or dark green one so these will be nice in my collection.  I really need to use the ones I have! 

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure what a good deal this product is.  These wallets only protect cards that have RFID chips in them.  May be better than nothing, but I'm going to pass.

Respected Contributor

I like Travelon, have a small organizer handbag I love.  Of corse it's no longer available.  Bt I have no idea what to do with 3 wristlets.  Need room for meds. No one to give extras to. Pass

Respected Contributor

I have a Travelon wallet and I like it. It has held up well and looks nice. I was hoping Travelon would bring some new purses to the Q today since they have a TSV but I didn't see any in the new items. 

Honored Contributor

I rarely use a wristlet, so it's an easy pass for me today.  I do like Travelon products, however.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for any of the colors.....so I won't be purchasing...

Honored Contributor

I have an RFID wallet I got with a travelon purse - unfortunately the zipper keeps getting caught on the lining so I would buy one if I didn't have to buy 3. I have no use for 3 wallets.

Frequent Contributor

I was recently issued a  chip CC and so I did some research. I have an EMV chip card. The RFID chip cards are different--they are card you can basically wave in the air and make a purchase, many are "quick pay" cards. QVC should explain better what these wallets protect. I suspect people are bying these who dont even have RFID chip cards. The new EMV chip cards still require contact with a machine and they encrypt your data.

Honored Contributor

The 3-pack is a good deal.  It's the type of gift I would have given my mom or my aunt when they were alive.  But, it's not for me or the other women in my life.  We all have leather wallets and wristlets that we aren't going to give up, not even for the Rifd protection.   

Trusted Contributor

@lynettey wrote:

I was recently issued a  chip CC and so I did some research. I have an EMV chip card. The RFID chip cards are different--they are card you can basically wave in the air and make a purchase, many are "quick pay" cards. QVC should explain better what these wallets protect. I suspect people are bying these who dont even have RFID chip cards. The new EMV chip cards still require contact with a machine and they encrypt your data.

Thanks for this info @lynettey!  I just wasted some good money on RFID leather wallets for me and the DH only to discover that the new VISAs my banks are issuing use the EMV technology.

Here I was all panic stricken thinking I had to have this new RFID protection only to find that the only cards that use RFID or the ones with the no touch, blink technology.  Neither of my banks have ever issued cards with the bink chip.

Happy I can still use my favorite Coach wallet...bummed that I got suckered into the RFID scare before doing proper research.