Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Great price for this grill. 

Also, fantastic job on shipping from QVC for this. Ordered Sunday, it shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery today!! My husband is super excited for his Fathers Day gift!!

I'm quite sure this item was shipped from the manufacturer and not QVC.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Great price for this grill. 

Also, fantastic job on shipping from QVC for this. Ordered Sunday, it shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery today!! My husband is super excited for his Fathers Day gift!!

I'm quite sure this item was shipped from the manufacturer and not QVC.

@DJs mom  That’s what I was going to say.

New Contributor

Re: Traeger Grill (DON’T HOLD YOUR BREATH)

Glad someone has their grill.

I ordered the Traeger smoker grill mid April (6 WEEKS AGO) and STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GRILL.

I was told it would definitely be here on 4 different dates.  Nothing.

My status says “current estimated delivery date is 15 May”, with it being 25 May now....

No one can tell me anything except “it says “in process””. Yep. “In process.” - Al most two months later and IT HASN’T EVEN SHIPPED YET?!?!?! 

But I am waiting for a supervisor to call me “right away” - no call yet .... but that was only 12 hours ago ....  

Between Traeger and QVC, not sure which one is Moe and which one is Curly, but I am beyond fed up.

Honored Contributor

@KGML wrote:

Glad someone has their grill.

I ordered the Traeger smoker grill mid April (6 WEEKS AGO) and STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GRILL.

I was told it would definitely be here on 4 different dates.  Nothing.

My status says “current estimated delivery date is 15 May”, with it being 25 May now....

No one can tell me anything except “it says “in process””. Yep. “In process.” - Al most two months later and IT HASN’T EVEN SHIPPED YET?!?!?! 

But I am waiting for a supervisor to call me “right away” - no call yet .... but that was only 12 hours ago ....  

Between Traeger and QVC, not sure which one is Moe and which one is Curly, but I am beyond fed up.

that is really annoying 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Still no call...

So I called them. They promise me this time a supervisor will really call me back in 1 to 4 hours .... 

New Contributor

No call. I went to Home Depot. They are giving 10% off and I ACTUALLY GET A GRILL! Wow! 

Cancel my order QVC...

Esteemed Contributor

Traeger grills are wonderful, especially for smoking meats like ribs, etc. They're available in many places locally.....just saying.