Respected Contributor

If I see that blasted grill one more time, I'm going to scream.  Taped ITKWD today, and it must have been on at least 4 times.  Thank God for the fast forward button.  I know this isn't a new complaint, but why does it continue.  I think QVC has run out of products or need someone new to refresh their programming.  I do see different hosts occasionally, which is a good thing,d but the products are getting stale.

Honored Contributor

They definitely dont run out of products as there are thousands that never make it to TV.  What they do is sell their TV time complete with hosts to the highest bidder whether it be WEN, My Pillow, Serta, Dyson etc.  Then for 24 hours, they pretty much become a live infomercial.  I suggest turning off the TV and finding something else to do.  Face it, weekends on the Q have become insufferable but you don't have to watch it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I didn't see a single presentation of the grill.  I was mesmerized by the Masters Golf tournament much of the day.  Then onto other things.  Not much worth watching on ITKWD these days.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I didn't see a single presentation of the grill.  I was mesmerized by the Masters Golf tournament much of the day.  Then onto other things.  Not much worth watching on ITKWD these days.

Tiger was much more interesting.⭐

Frequent Contributor

@coffee drinker- I totally agree!!!!!  It was rediculous how much that grill was on.  I wasn't really watching QVC, I was watching the Masters (yea Tiger!!) and doing things around my condo (laundry, cleaning, putting things away, etc.) but when I would take a break to sit in front of the TV and flip to QVC - the grill was on.  Or during commercials after dinner I would flip to QVC and there was the grill again.  How many times did they have that thing on?  I don't recall seeing other TSVs being shown THAT MUCH.  Oh and everytime I would flip they were cooking the exact same food laid out in the exact same way - no creativity whatsoever.  OMGoodness it was so many times......

Honored Contributor

Who is the rep for Traeger?  Didn't he represent another brand (maybe steaks?) on QVC before?  Just curious.  Seems he has been on QVC for many years.

Valued Contributor

Re: Traeger Grill

[ Edited ]

@sann wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Tiger was much more interesting.⭐

Respected Contributor

How much money do you think QVC spent on meat while selling that grill? Cutting into prime rib , ribs , etc... then off to show other products back to the grill he is cutting into another prime rib, ribs,etc.. LOL I have ate steak from that grill ( a friend owns one) and it was good. I will say that was a great price for the grill. 

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Who is the rep for Traeger?  Didn't he represent another brand (maybe steaks?) on QVC before?  Just curious.  Seems he has been on QVC for many years.

I don't remember his name but if you pay attention, the reps tend to represent multiple food brands on QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Great price for this grill. 

Also, fantastic job on shipping from QVC for this. Ordered Sunday, it shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery today!! My husband is super excited for his Fathers Day gift!!