Super Contributor

Re: TracfoneLG Treasure LTE Q & A Chat - 12-20-16

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tracfone_Team  I believe @wingnut is asking if she can use the new minutes on her old TracFone,  then pitch out the new phone and use the old one which she likes. 

@Kachina624 The post has been answered. The initial Service Plan or the promotional minutes comes bundled with the phone and will be automatically added during the activation process. Therefore, it cannot be added to another handset. ^Tiffany

Esteemed Contributor

I live in an area that is strictly a GSM type area. To use a cdma network, I have to go miles. I just wish that Tracfone would offer a TSV that caters to the GSM users in my town. I can get a GSM one via the TracFone website but it doesn't have the goodies associated with the TSV.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

I live in an area that is strictly a GSM type area. To use a cdma network, I have to go miles. I just wish that Tracfone would offer a TSV that caters to the GSM users in my town. I can get a GSM one via the TracFone website but it doesn't have the goodies associated with the TSV.

@KonaKat The LG Treasure LTE is a CDMA phone. If there are new special offer for GSM phones to announce, we will post it here in QVC. ^Larry

Esteemed Contributor

HI...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

I just wanted to say that I have been using TracFone, LG for over 10 years and love this company!  

I purchased my last one from QVC a couple of years ago and I ordered it in the white phone with the gold case!  LOVE!  I am holding off ordering another and just buying minutes for the past year, because I want another WHITE PHONE!  I do not want the black phones being offered this past year!  I am spoiled, I admit it, lol!  😄

Will you please have an offer of the WHITE PHONE next time you have a today's special?  Pretty please????  Thank you for your consideration!  ⛄❄☃

Super Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

HI...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

I just wanted to say that I have been using TracFone, LG for over 10 years and love this company!  

I purchased my last one from QVC a couple of years ago and I ordered it in the white phone with the gold case!  LOVE!  I am holding off ordering another and just buying minutes for the past year, because I want another WHITE PHONE!  I do not want the black phones being offered this past year!  I am spoiled, I admit it, lol!  😄

Will you please have an offer of the WHITE PHONE next time you have a today's special?  Pretty please????  Thank you for your consideration!  ⛄❄☃

@shell garden When there are new special offers to announce, we will post it here in QVC. Please visit the Today's Special Value page from time to time for the offers. Thanks. ^Larry

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tracfone_Team  I believe @wingnut is asking if she can use the new minutes on her old TracFone,  then pitch out the new phone and use the old one which she likes. 

@Kachina624 That's why I replied to @wingnut letting her know that she cannot do that. The only way I see around this is to set up the new phone & use it a few weeks then see if you can transfer it all back to the phone you are using now. I don't know why you could not do that. Seems to me if you buy a new phone & like your old phone better you should be able to go back to it with your service days & minutes. I have not tried this yet. Don't know if anyone else has or not.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  I used to do this every year,  buy a new phone and use the minutes on my old phone.   It's cheaper than buying the 1 year of service for $99.  I've got a drawer full of unused phones. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just wondering why I cannot use a GSM Tracfone in my zip code with AT&T?

I want one of the 16gb Samsung Tracfones but they always say does not work in my area when I enter my zip code?

Are you ever going to offer a 16gb or 32gb Tracfone? 8gb does not have enough room for all the apps you want & you cannot put them on the sd card either nor can you delete the apps you put on there we don't want.

I read that if I buy a GSM phone that it may or may not work. It's up to AT&T to decide if they want to let it work in their network???

We may have to buy a contract phone to get what DH wants since Tracfone seems not to offer anything over an 8gb.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden  You can buy covers in every color of the rainbow and patterned ones too on eBay very inexpensively. Just put your phone model name in the search bar. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nightowlz  I used to do this every year,  buy a new phone and use the minutes on my old phone.   It's cheaper than buying the 1 year of service for $99.  I've got a drawer full of unused phones. 

@Kachina624 I know we have also done this. I don't know what the big deal is. I guess they don't like us getting 1 yr service & mins for less money. Someone needs to buy it, activate it & see if they can move it all back to their old phone to see if it will work. LOL!!!