QVC Customer Care

@BHawk wrote:

Hello; would it be possible to get information such as model , type, price etc. about the TSV schduled for the 23rd (I think)?  This would allow everyone to do some advance research and be prepared to order.  Also, I am sure you know , one of your competitors is scheduled to have a Tracfone special on this Sunday, I belieive.    So just some basic information would would allow comparsion.

Thank You

Hi @BHawk - I apologize, I do not see a TracFone scheduled as a TSV anytime this month or in April (although there are 2 electronic slots that have not been updated as to what the item will be) - the 23rd is going to be a tablet not a phone. 

~Kim

Frequent Contributor

Wow, really, Kim?  Someone has an Insider which specially says a TSV Tracfone on that day???

QVC Customer Care

@BHawk wrote:

Wow, really, Kim?  Someone has an Insider which specially says a TSV Tracfone on that day???

@BHawk - Just reviewed our March InsideQ and did not see mention of a TracFone TSV, I apologize, but I didn't want you waiting on this - it could have been previously scheduled, I believe I did see one listed when I peeked ahead at the TSVs last month, but our TSVs are subject to change in the event of situations that may arise.

~Kim

Respected Contributor

Re: Tracfone TSV

[ Edited ]

lg.jpgOkay, I went to the online insider. The 23rd of March says LG Electronics. However, there is a red faced post on top of the schedule and it say "LG Tracfone Android Smartphone with 1350 minutes, Text & Data.  Since the Insider is available to everyone as long as the contact QVC, here it is. http://wcv2.com/publication/?i=288430

@BHawk Hope you see this.

Frequent Contributor

TY, DogLvr!  Beginning to think I imagined it!  Maybe Kim-QVC will see this, too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BHawk wrote:

TY, DogLvr!  Beginning to think I imagined it!  Maybe Kim-QVC will see this, too!

Keep that link and go to archives to get the latest edition of the newsletter each month. When Kim sees it, she'll delete the link but shouldn't since it is available to anyone that wants to see it. @BHawk The shameful thing is that most of the people at QVC don't know what is going on, not smart like a fox and cry "Duh?"

I also looked at the QVC program guide and LG Electronics is also listed. I honestly don't know how someone with QVC can give you such inaccurate information.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

?

Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@BHawk wrote:

Hello; would it be possible to get information such as model , type, price etc. about the TSV schduled for the 23rd (I think)?  This would allow everyone to do some advance research and be prepared to order.  Also, I am sure you know , one of your competitors is scheduled to have a Tracfone special on this Sunday, I belieive.    So just some basic information would would allow comparsion.

Thank You

Hi @BHawk - I apologize, I do not see a TracFone scheduled as a TSV anytime this month or in April (although there are 2 electronic slots that have not been updated as to what the item will be) - the 23rd is going to be a tablet not a phone. 

~Kim

So kim - why bother to publish the Insider if the info can't be relied on? Also on the online Program Guide here now lists the LG TSV on 22nd and has for a couple days -does your guide show different?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kay72 wrote:
I just spoke with a QVC rep and they no longer carry Tracfone. You may want to check out another shopping home network TONIGHT😉

Gotta love how they keep changing their stories-first the rep tells m they do no have accss to the info and now they say they n longer carry them but the pot thickens. I  did some searchng on various online forums and the story seems to be that Tracfone dumped QVC because of a dispute and another story says QVC cancelled the Tracfone TSV in shame when it found out what the Southern Channel deal was. I also noticed  the thread about this vanished fromthe Customer Care (seems lie an oxymoron to me) section here

Trusted Contributor

Just ordered the TS from the other channel. Wanted to wait for QVC's but with all the conflicting info I can't take the chance. My 80 year old Dad's minutes expire in April so it's cheaper to get the new phone than a 365 day service card.