Regular Contributor

Can this phone be activated 10 months after purchase? (assuming it will be good for one year service)

Honored Contributor

Yes but you only get the triple minutes if you activate right away.

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Can this phone be activated 10 months after purchase? (assuming it will be good for one year service)

Super Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

@Sassyboo3 Yes. You can activate the phone anytime or 10 months after purchase. After the activation, you will get a year of service or 365 service days. The initial Service Plan or the promotional minutes comes bundled with the phone and will be automatically added during the activation process. ^Tiffany

Contributor

@software wrote:

That is not correct. The promo minutes will be there whenever you activate the phone.

Honored Contributor

I see there is a preview of an upcoming Tracfone TSV.  It seems to be the same one as a couple of months ago, but it is $20. less.  I bought the previous TSV and now sorry I did at that time.  Is is really the same item?

Super Contributor

@Julius Seizure wrote:

@software wrote:

That is not correct. The promo minutes will be there whenever you activate the phone.

@Julius Seizure Please be advised that the triple minutes is good for the life of the phone. It does not matter if you do not activate the phone right away. ^Tiffany

Super Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I see there is a preview of an upcoming Tracfone TSV.  It seems to be the same one as a couple of months ago, but it is $20. less.  I bought the previous TSV and now sorry I did at that time.  Is is really the same item?

@Daysdee This is a different device, It is not the same with the previous TSV we had. This is TracFone LG Treasure. ^Tiffany

Super Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

@Sassyboo3 Yes. The phone can be activated 10 months after purchase. ^Larry

Contributor

@Tracfone_Team Iknow. That is what I said.