Super Contributor

Re: Tracfone Q & A coming September 1st

@crlzrus wrote:

I am currently using a Tracfone in zipcode 28768 and 28712, but your list of available coverage says there is no coverage in my area. Is that really true? My phone is a Samsung (3G purchased at QVC) instead of LG. Thanks for clearing this up.

@crlzrus To check the coverage provided in your area, please visit our website at https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CoverageMaps?app=TRACFONE&lang=en. Thanks. ^Maria

Super Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

what will this tracfone model be?   The one thing I miss on my new phone that my old phone had is the "notification" button that lights up.  will the september tsv have it?

@avid shopper You may check it through this link http://www.qvc.com/TracFone0103.content.html or click on Shop By Category, click on Electronics, Service Provider then TracFone. Thanks. ^Katie

Super Contributor

@kelly84 wrote:

I already have a tracfone from qvc from a older today's special value and I never had a problem with it. Now when I put my zip code in it tells me that service is not available in my area.

@@kelly84 To check the coverage provided in your area, please visit our website at https://www.tracfone.com/direct/CoverageMaps?app=TRACFONE&lang=en. Thanks. ^Maria

Super Contributor

@SunLuvinJK wrote:

I have a question:  Since the phone only has 2.86 GB usable memory, there isn't much space.   I know that pictures can be downloaded onto an SD card, but can apps also be stored there as well?

Thanks for your help!

@SunLuvinJK You can only store downloaded apps on the SD card. ^Shelly

Super Contributor

@dcfl wrote:

how long do you have to activate the phone after delivery?

@dcfl You can activate it anytime once you received your phone. Thanks. ^Katie

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

"We are currently replying to all questions. Thank you. ^Amber"

Great - thanks!!

Super Contributor

@avid shopper You may check it through this linkhttp://www.qvc.com/TracFone0103.content.html or click on Shop By Category, click on Electronics, Service Provider then TracFone. Thanks. ^Katie

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BDCBJC wrote:

I purchased an Android Tracfone June of 2015 (triple talk/text/data for life) and my Service End Date is 12/29/16.  I phoned Tracfone (twice) to question what will happen on 12/29/16 and I was first told that my phone would shut down and I would LOSE the remaining talk/data/text that I had on the phone.  I called back and spoke to another that explained that again my phone would be deactivated unless I purchased more AIRTIME.   I advised that I already had lots of talk/data/text remaining.  She also stated, if I purchased more Airtime today, I would get only talk/text.  And it wouldn't triple.

Very confusing.  I have been purchasing talk/text/data since I purchased phone.  If I have talk/data/text remaining, why would my service not be continued?  Why would I have to puchase more, if I don't need it?  The lady I spoke with advised me it would cost $99 (est), if I am charged that I should just buy a new phone.  Right?

@BDCBJC You will need to purchase an airtime card to extend the service end date. It doesn't mean that you have lots of minutes that the phone will remain active. Please add an airtime card on or before your service end date to keep your phone number active. The minutes will triple if you purchase an airtime if you're using an android phone. To view our current airtime plans, please click on this link: www.tracfone.com. ^Ashley

Respected Contributor

Sadly, no Gorilla Glass with the Premier. However, according to reviews, the Premier screen appears to be a higher quality plastic. That's a good thing, considering fewer phones are using glass (and the tempered glass protectors have been either poorly-fitted, loaded with bubbles, or quick to shatter.

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

How much available internal space does the OS take up and how much is left for personal use.