Re: Tracfone Q & A coming September 1st

Regarding activation of Tracfone  Do you need to purchase a Service Plan Pin and what is the cost.?   Also Can they provide us with phone number if new to cell phone?

Occasional Visitor

I recently replaced my TracFone with a newer model. Both of my phones were purchased from QVC. I have some photos on my old phone that I would like to transfer to my new phone. How do I do that?

Contributor

I also would like to know about the storage.  Specifically, whether you can put apps on an SD card.  My current Tracfone (Alcatel Pop Icon) won't let me do this, which means that I can't hardly do anything on my phone because I can't even load a security app on it because there's no room.  Very frustrating!

how long do you have to activate this phone after delivery?

Super Contributor

@little7 wrote:

how long do you have to activate this phone after delivery?

@little7 You can activate it anytime. ^Debbie 

New Contributor

Lots of questions here for the Tracfone team - I hope they will all be answered!

Super Contributor

@TNorth wrote:

Lots of questions here for the Tracfone team - I hope they will all be answered!

@TNorth We are currently replying to all questions. Thank you. ^Amber

Super Contributor

@Naneen wrote:

Hi,

Does this LG come with the Corning Gorilla Glass?

@Naneen The phone does not come with a Corning Gorilla Glass. ^Jude

Super Contributor

@Cheyla wrote:

I also would like to know about the storage.  Specifically, whether you can put apps on an SD card.  My current Tracfone (Alcatel Pop Icon) won't let me do this, which means that I can't hardly do anything on my phone because I can't even load a security app on it because there's no room.  Very frustrating!

@Cheyla You can store applications on the SD card but there are applications that cannot be stored on it. Thanks. ^Amber

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@purplemn wrote:

Regarding activation of Tracfone  Do you need to purchase a Service Plan Pin and what is the cost.?   Also Can they provide us with phone number if new to cell phone?

@purplemn Yes, you would need to purchase a service PIN to activate the phone and we can also provide you a phone number. ^Ashley