Super Contributor

Re: Tracfone Q & A coming September 1st

@dmhslib wrote:

It is a tracfone that uses Verizon towers.

@dmhslib Please be informed that we are not allowed to disclose the network information on the phone through chat. Please be advised that one of the major carriers in the country supports it. You can contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Super Contributor

@rsljll wrote:

the smartphone & BYOP plans specifically state the minutes will NOT triple? Is there a specific website or link to go to after purchasing the QVC TSV to capture this 'triple' feature for Talk/Text/Data?

@rsljll Please be advised that you can avail the triple minute benefit on the Smartphones as well as on the BYOP if you will add the Pay-As-You-Go airtime cards. ^Justine

Occasional Visitor

I just activated and switched over my tel# to the new tracfone.  HOWEVER< I was told

that none of my apps,pics,etc. could be forwarded to this new phone... They told me that

they don't do that because they can't get into the phone.

I'm hoping that QVC didn't mislead in their demonstration and that there is a solution

that's not too difficult

Marge Van Moortel

Super Contributor
@mvan If your old phone is also Android, you can transfer the files to the new phone through the transfer wizard application. The Transfer Wizard App allows you to easily transfer personal content from one Smartphone device to another while connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The Transfer Wizard can be found on the Google Play Store. These are the contents that can be transferred: contacts, pictures, videos, music, text and picture messages, call logs and documents Thanks. ^Tiffany
Honored Contributor

I purchased the TSV E230169 and just cannot learn how to use it.  I have had "easier" TracFones before, but only carried them to use for emergencies.  Really wanted to love and use  this phone more.  There were no instructions on how to use it.  I called TracFone customer service and they referred me to QVC.  I contacted QVC and never heard back.  Should have returned this by 1/31/17.  Can you give me any info on how to learn how to use this phone?  I need a simple version and I only want to make calls for now and if I can ever learn to do that, I will explore texting. 

Contributor

If you go to the Tracfone website, they do have tutorials on how to use the various features on most of their phones.  If they don't, going to the manufacturer's website should help.

Super Contributor

@Daysdee You can visit www.tracfone.com. Click on "Technical Support" at the bottom of the page to see the manual and tutorial for each phone model. Thanks. ^Tiffany
Super Contributor

@dmhslib You can visit www.tracfone.com. Click on "Technical Support" at the bottom of the page to see the manual and tutorial for each phone model. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. Business hours is Monday to Sunday, 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thanks. ^Tiffany