Super Contributor

Re: Tracfone Q & A coming September 1st

[ Edited ]

@DukeBlueNan wrote:

Thanks. Guess I missed those replies. Will check back.

@DukeBlueNanLet us know if you have any questions ^ Claudia

Super Contributor

@FitGirlSC wrote:

If you use wi-fi for internet browsing or gaming, do you still use the data minutes that come with the phone? 

@FitGirlSC No, using the WiFi feature will not deduct data minutes on your phone. Thanks. ^Jude

Super Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

THIRD TIME......I only see ONE option to renew a one year service contract (1500 t/t/d for $125.00).   (if I only use 1500, this NEGATES tripling offer). IS THIS THE ONLY ONE YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT OFFERED FOR THIS SMART PHONE????  (not interested in paying even more for 90 days at a time).

@Sassyboo3 You can also add the $99.99 airtime card which will add 400 minutes and 365 days of service. The minutes on this plan will triple on all Smartphones and BYOP. ^Shelly

Super Contributor

@DAlexis wrote:

Most people just buy a new phone with all the minutes in one of these great TSV's.  It is the most bang for your buck.

@DAlexisYes, this order includes a great price for phone and minutes. Thank you for your response. ^ Claudia

Super Contributor

@crlzrus wrote:

I am currently using a Tracfone in zipcode 28768 and 28712, but your list of available coverage says there is no coverage in my area. Is that really true? My phone is a Samsung (3G purchased at QVC) instead of LG. Thanks for clearing this up.

@crlzrus Yes, according to your zip code finder we provide service for both zip codes. ^Ana

Super Contributor

@mulu wrote:

Have a tracfone but a very simple model I use for emergency purposes only.  Can I transfer the minutes and also the phone number to the new phone offered by QVC today?  I am by no means a "tech" person and am concerned that this particular model will be a bit beyond my comprehension.  My use would include only email, phone calls, and accessing the internet.  Thank you for any answers that you are able to provide.

@mulu Yes, you can transfer the minutes and service days to the phone being offered today. You can also transfer the phone number as long as it remains active. It seems that this phone meets your requirements. ^Shelly

Super Contributor

@DAlexis wrote:

Quick question!  I have bought several Tracfones from QVC.  Love them all!  The only question I have regards the case.  The patterned case bought with the last LG was a hard, two piece snap together case.  The solid color bought at the same time was a soft jelly-like case.  Please clarify which design these current cases are.  I much prefer the soft, flexible case.

Thank you!

I should also say that I LOVE the Corning Gorilla glass on my current phone.  Since that has not been mentioned in reference to this new phone, I am assuming it does not have that? 

Thanks again!

We offer the hard case for the current phones. However, you can also purchase different case designs. We're sorry but the new phone does not have the Corning Gorilla glass. Thanks. ^Jude

Super Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

I SECOND YOUR QUESTION!  Clarification of the $99 service contract would be appreciated. Are minutes included??? THIS IS NEVER ADDRESSED ON AIR!!!  We are told to go to website which does NOT clarify or answer my other question on this matter...

@Sassyboo3 Yes, the promotion includes 1350 minutes, text and MB for data. We are a prepaid service and do not have any contracts. We have different airtime cards with different amoutn of minutes and days of service. The airtime card that includes 1 year of service and 400 minutes is $99.99. ^Ana

Super Contributor

Re: Tradfone Q & A coming September 1st

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Any hints???

@KingstonsMom 

Let us know if you have any questions ^ Claudia

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't like that there's no Gorilla glass on this model and don't like that there's no LED notification lights. 5.3 screen and HD quality photos is fine ... but I'll stick with the LG tracfone I purchased about a year ago. Thanks.