Re: I don't have a smartphone and need to know if I will receive emails Question for Trac Tech Team

Occasional Visitor

Re: Tracfone Q & A Chat - October 27th

I am trying to find out if this Tracfone has a blinking light on the screen indicating that there is a waiting message.  Does anyone kow?

New Contributor

I agree this is an IMPORTANT fact that has gone unmentioned by the hosts and the Tracfone representative on air!! People need to be TOLD that they have to redeem their minutes w/i 60 days!! Otherwise, repeatedly telling us that we have a year to activate the phone (although technically true) is very misleading and breaks the consumer's confidence in QVC.  

(I had intended this purchase as a gift, but now I think I'm going to cancel.my order.) 

Contributor

Can you choose A T T as your provider?

Occasional Visitor

Can this phone be used from international countries calling back to the United States?
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few questions:

1.  Is there any charge to activate this phone with a brand new phone number?  And will this number have a local area code?

2.  If one year of service is included in the TSV, how do you get service after one year?

3.  On the sign shown on the TSV presentation, it said that minutes, text and data are tripled EXCEPT for smartphone-only plans.  Can you explain this in more detail?  I thought all plans would be smartphone-only which would mean nothing is tripled.

Thank you!

What is the price for 450 minutes for tracfone?

Valued Contributor

@Tray S wrote:

I agree this is an IMPORTANT fact that has gone unmentioned by the hosts and the Tracfone representative on air!! People need to be TOLD that they have to redeem their minutes w/i 60 days!! Otherwise, repeatedly telling us that we have a year to activate the phone (although technically true) is very misleading and breaks the consumer's confidence in QVC.  

(I had intended this purchase as a gift, but now I think I'm going to cancel.my order.) 

@Tray S

I quoted this on a previous post and they still have not corrected this on air.  I agree this is very deceiving on QVC's part. 

New Contributor

Memory

How large is this expandable?
New Contributor

Do you use data for Bluetooth?