New Contributor

Re: Tracfone Q & A Chat - October 27th

Hi I have a few questions.  What is someone doesn't currently have a phone?  Can you roll over minutes/texts/data?  Lastly, who is this not a good deal for?  Thanks!

I'm going on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Will I be able to use this phone on the islands? Can I make phone calls back to PA and can I access and post to FB from the islands?

Hi

How long do I have to Activate phone 30 day till the 1st of the year?

Not true you can add minute

Hello! 

I am so excited to see this as an todays special value! 

My question is how many GB do you get for 4G? My husband is in the military and currently deployed but the phone i have currently doesnt have unlimited data and i need a back up for when im not around wifi. Also, can you download apps to this phone?

Thank you!

So my question is are you able to upgrade to an SD card with more capability, like 32?

Is the wizard app already included?

On a spec page it states you can add Micro SD card for up to 32 g of memory. It comes with 8 of memory. Micro SD card of 64 is only a few dollars moer than 32. COuld I buy this and use it in this phone?

Highlighted

Tracfone question,

Does the new LG your showing today allow you to voice to text when text messaging?

New Contributor

I have a current plan with Verizon that does not expire until April 2017. Can I purchase this todays special value and then wait to activate til 4/2017 and still get all the same benefits as if I was doing it tomorrow?

Thanks.