Super Contributor

Re: Tracfone Q & A Chat - October 27th

@Special Dale wrote:

Since Smartphone card is not to be used, is the phone actually going to triple our card inputs for the lifetime of the phone? 

@Special Dale Yes. All pay-as-you-go minutes will triple for the life of the phone. ^Shelly

Highlighted
New Contributor

I would like to know if my other tracfone minutes are rolled over to this phone? Today's special. Thanks.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catladykp wrote:

How long do I have before the phone needs to be activated? In the past they only gave you 60 days.

Thanks

Karen

@catladykp The phone can be activated within one year from the date of purchase. However, the promotional minutes on this TSV will expire in 60 days from the order date. Therefore, you must redeem the promotional airtime within 60 days from the order date. ^Shelly

New Contributor

I live in zipcode 76801.  

Does it cover this area??

I have checked and it says no, but I don't think that's correct?!

Super Contributor

@phone1 wrote:

I would like to know if my other tracfone minutes are rolled over to this phone? Today's special. Thanks.

@phone1 Yes, the minutes and service days will carry over to the minutes and service days that you already have on the new phone. ^Shelly

New Contributor

Oh then maybe you might want to let the QVC hosts know that is has to be 60 days since this is not implied.. because they are saying it can be activated as long as it is activated by Jan. 2017.

New Contributor

Also, will this phone work in my area 76801.

I don't see this phone for my area. I have gone to your website to look around.  Really want to see if this will work for our family!!!  First time potential customer with tracfone.....thank you!!  

MY CURRENT TRACPHONE HAS TRIPLE MINUTES/DATA/TEXT  AND A END SERVICE DATE OF 2/14/2020.  WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS IF I PURCHASE THE NEW PHONE

Super Contributor

@phone1 wrote:

Oh then maybe you might want to let the QVC hosts know that is has to be 60 days since this is not implied.. because they are saying it can be activated as long as it is activated by Jan. 2017.

@phone1 We are sorry for the information that was provided earlier. The phone can be activated within one year from the date of purchase. However, the promotional airtime that comes with the phone is only valid for 60 days from the order date. Therefore, the promotional airtime must be redeemed within 60 days from the order date. Thank you. ^Shelly

Super Contributor

@frenchie12 wrote:

MY CURRENT TRACPHONE HAS TRIPLE MINUTES/DATA/TEXT  AND A END SERVICE DATE OF 2/14/2020.  WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS IF I PURCHASE THE NEW PHONE

@frenchie12 The existing minutes and service days can be transferred to the new phone. ^Shelly